Canucks: 2011/2012

whatever, do i look worried?, cant take a joke and my sarcasm then so be it, not too worried about it, ive always said im a sarcastic butt..this IS the internet remember,lmfao, gotta love it when crapnuck fans get so uptite and take life so serious, its not my fault that your team sucks shyte, has no tuffness or heart, and a`re not a cup contender, go ahead and take it out on me tho cause i can take it, if it means one less battered wife in this world then so be it....holmes*.holmes*

Now I understand
Holmo, were U a offspring of a battered COD

Len

i know we are not allowed to joke around here anymore but here goes,lol...had to change inverters and stuff sorry for the delay,lol..holmes*
040-2.jpg

Now Why iz it tat the Canucks plate iz bigger potionz'd & a happy smile

Sublimely U iz a nuck luv'r.........Eh

That does look good... minus the profanity.....

Dick............

gotta love it when crapnuck fans get so uptite and take life so serious, its not my fault that your team sucks shyte, has no tuffness or heart,...holmes*.holmes*

I see your intentions are pretty clear. It's one thing to have a little trash talk amongst friends but this is what I have learned to be taking it alittle far. Seems like your just another troll on this site?! I say we get a game of ice hockey going for all the forum members interested, then you can show us all this tuffness your talking about. Canucks have no tuffness? Sure bud.

IN! I call wolfie on the wing though

Check out the cheese cake pics...

Last edited by a moderator:
yep im in too, i said on a thread a couple years back that i would love to organize a fish in and hockey event in gold river....im game anytime, whether it be ice hockey or ball hockey...lets do it...yep, that's rite dave, im just another troll, now that is really funny....holmes*

I to was label'd as a troll

Iz it ta way we communicate & ispell ?????

wolfie will be coming on MY dime....holmes*

Still on my team though.... Imma get a 5 gave suspension... Watch out holmo* ;)

show me the tuffness then dave, or atleast explain to me where exactly the tuffness lies within the crapnucks...they lost the cup last season because they were lacking it, so where exactly is it now?...wondering...holmes*

Great point
No comment in ta history lesson of the loss

But U'r opinion of my teamz toughness is flawed by a delusional fever of Halk syndrome

Last edited by a moderator:
i have over 6 grand i posts and contribute more than just the hockey threads, so im pretty confident im not some troll,lmfao...im not going to go on and on about it but i think my rep speaks for itself, rite or wrong in ppls eyes i am who i am and its not going to change, have i ever been banned from this site?, NOPE...so say or think what ya will, i really dont care...holmes*

Now U defending yourself as a troll .........kinda makez U look more like a Troll

yep im in too, i said on a thread a couple years back that i would love to organize a fish in and hockey event in gold river....im game anytime, whether it be ice hockey or ball hockey...lets do it...yep, that's rite dave, im just another troll, now that is really funny....holmes*

I'll see what I can set up for some ice time.

As for the troll comment..... Isn't a troll someone who posts things just to get under people's skin or start an argument? Your pretty good at that no? I say it with the best of intentions.

I'll see what I can set up for some ice time.

As for the troll comment..... Isn't a troll someone who posts things just to get under people's skin or start an argument? Your pretty good at that no? I say it with the best of intentions.

Kinda like me if the Mota-***'r poke'n @ my spell'n

Being of retirement age, I have endured the Can-nots for a very long time. Most of it has been of their own making such as putting superstar Cam Neeley on wavers and getting zero compensation.very occasionally they surprise me. Still room this year but the more series go six and seven games, the less likely they are to move beyond the next round. They are now committed to six games in order to get to round two.

Being of retirement age, I have endured the Can-nots for a very long time. Most of it has been of their own making such as putting superstar Cam Neeley on wavers and getting zero compensation.very occasionally they surprise me. Still room this year but the more series go six and seven games, the less likely they are to move beyond the next round. They are now committed to six games in order to get to round two.

Too bad you can't get your facts straight.

Cam Neely was traded for Barry Pederson, who was an assist machine for the Bruins in previous years.

i have over 6 grand i posts and contribute more than just the hockey threads, so im pretty confident im not some troll,lmfao...im not going to go on and on about it but i think my rep speaks for itself, rite or wrong in ppls eyes i am who i am and its not going to change, have i ever been banned from this site?, NOPE...so say or think what ya will, i really dont care...holmes*

Trollsy. You should be banned.

Actually. He was placed on wavers. Boston claimed him and no compensation was necessary. Because of the screw up they might have been awarded a player but it was not necessary. Buffalo we to the top and Vancouver went to the basement.

Actually. He was placed on wavers. Boston claimed him and no compensation was necessary. Because of the screw up they might have been awarded a player but it was not necessary. Buffalo we to the top and Vancouver went to the basement.

He played three seasons with the Canucks before being traded along with a draft pick (1st choice, 3rd overall in the 1987 NHL Entry Draft, used to take Glen Wesley) to the Boston Bruins for Barry Pederson. Canucks head coach Tom Watt was not impressed with Neely's defense (Neely was 20 at this time), and that was what made him tradeable. Neely said "I was playing behind Stan Smyl and Tony Tanti, so I didn't see a lot of ice time, and, certainly not on the power plays."[1]

Like I said before the Canucks need to find defense before they will win anything. The pinching has a time and a place and the Nucks are picking the wrong time too much. I will keep cheering BUT I see a lot of weaknesses that may be their downfall. As much as I am not a Luongo fan, he is not the problem. If a goalie swap is in order for the LA games it will be interesting to see how the team responds. They have seemed to tighten it up in front of Schnieder were they leave Luongo hung out to dry. The defense are horrible with the exception of Tanev. Not an offensive star but not too many mistakes. The rest of them are all liabilities for sure.

Like I said before the Canucks need to find defense before they will win anything. The pinching has a time and a place and the Nucks are picking the wrong time too much. I will keep cheering BUT I see a lot of weaknesses that may be their downfall. As much as I am not a Luongo fan, he is not the problem. If a goalie swap is in order for the LA games it will be interesting to see how the team responds. They have seemed to tighten it up in front of Schnieder were they leave Luongo hung out to dry. The defense are horrible with the exception of Tanev. Not an offensive star but not too many mistakes. The rest of them are all liabilities for sure.

I think the team plays better with Schneider in net. They seem to try and play goalie and are all chasing the puck, when they should be taking their man. I bet Schneider is in net for game 3.

It would appear that way. It wouldn't hurt to shake things up a bit. Not to sure if it would change the big picture or not.

Back