Canucks: 2011/2012

Just not the offensive power from last year, new additions seemed good but cant score. D Sedin out is a liability for sure,good of down better with trade maybe,or kept Hodgson,something funny there.

Wont get past LA,matter of fact didnt watch first two games,just felt they were beat. Do you think AV is too soft with them?

I still have some confidence in the canucks as weird as that may sound after the past two games. Every October I find myself thinking they are such an awful team but then out of no where they turn into one of the best in the league. The odds are against them now but who knows... Boston was in the same position at the start of last years playoffs and the guys on cbc were commentingon how the gm might get fired, they might have to blow up the team etc etc.

Anyone up for a challenge? Put your beard where your mouth is. No trimming your beard till Canucks win the Stanley Cup.

holmsy you would not show up, youd hide just like your ***** duncan kieth did!!!!! note weber and bertuzzi. you are a troll

Get back to the canucks play boys!!!!! theres seems to be no urgency in the games whan manny wins a face off and draws it back no way in hell should a LA player get the puck plain and simple LA wants it more and we are getting beat and outplayed they got to get dirty and want it tonights game is going to be the trurning point they win they will beat them in the long run loose and book T times its up to them frustrating as it is!!!!..

Wolf

All I can say is if they start Lou tonight after he let in 8-GOALS IN 2-GAMES, I'm gonna' freak!

All I can say is if they start Lou tonight after he let in 8-GOALS IN 2-GAMES, I'm gonna' freak!

Lolol Really?? Are you blaming Luongo... Wow. How about the guys infront of him? Maybe they should put Luongo on the first line so he can score a goal?? Or at least help them gain the zone on the powerplay.

Terry, he was on the bench for 2 of those 8...and in the 2nd game if the pp gave up 2 grade A scoring chances that cost them the game. I want Sneider in because they need a change...but Lou isn't to blame..the team is. They aren't playing with the intensity they need to be playing with and they aren't in sinc as they were at the start of the season. That is confusing.

Lou responsible in that the Can-Nots tend to rely on him too much. To give up one short handed goal on a breakaway is bad, to give up two in one game is horrible. To give up two in one Stanley Cup game is unconscionable. Puck control down deep is totally missing. They miss Sedin more than anyone saying. But a team than cannot adapt to injuries will soon be gone. Look for better puck control tonight.

I thought they were running four lines. Do you know something about a producing line I don't?

No way. No pressure. Kings will be tight because at home. Can-Nots know they cannot go down three. They will unleash everything IMO.

Back