CANUCKS'- 2010

I will bet you one hand tied steelhead fly.... that the above statement is not true.

What chya got?
:D

I hear ya Ripper! Being (and staying) a Canuck fan is undoubtedly one of the longest and toughest undertakings of my life.

But I am still there and after what seems an eternity, when it does finally come, both I and my bottle of Wisers - will fall over together screaming - Hallelujah!

Holmzy, with the way Schnieder is playing I could care less if Lou starts a harem. Another outstanding game for Kess last night and nice to see Tambilini coming on too.

Happy to see them pull it out..thought it was going to be yet another game of playing down to the competition and waking up to late in the third again.

holy crap luongo is havin another kid...lol...the distraction i was hoping for...am i some kinda profet?...lol...holmes*

HOLY CRAP!........ Something you can predict :p

I'm starting to believe...first home win over Philly in over 20 years? Wow that is a long streak!!! This busy months schedule for the nucks will tell if they are for real. Right now I'm saying President cup winners. Holmes can't say that for his team! LOL

Yeah, story-book ending to that one! Tonights game will likely be the highlight of my New Years... wow, that's pretty sad.

Remember, I'm predicting Kess will bust-50 this year!

Well that feels a lot better than the leafs fans getting to say they're first in the NHL four games into the season.

If season ended tomorrow..... Nucks..... Pres trophy. Hacks......tea time(cause they prolly can't golf either)
14.gif

...is that 6 or 7 games left for a hand tied steelhead fly?

3-1 avs tonite nucks arent ready to lead the nhl,:p funny how even the nuck commentators want the playoffs to start today, whats wrong no confidence in yer team playing a full season?,,lmao...ya gotta play 82 games in order to qualify for the playoffs folks..lol..everyone has that thought of choking in the back of their head:Dholmes*

The last few playoffs it was more a matter of injuries than choking.
Last year when we got knocked out Salo was limping around with one ball and we had no other d-men.
Not to mention the other injuries. We just need to stay healthy.

OHHH holmsy you were wrong again.... nuks won!!!!!!

1st in the league and 3 games in hand....win them all and they are 6 points to the good!!! Two hot goalies, and all their d-man back in a game or 2. Their have been hints of letting a d-man go at the deadline for another decent forward. Could Salo be the guy going? Would seem like a logical move, big salary, injury prone and they haven't missed him. Someone may be willing to take a chance for a playoff run and give up a good young prospect and a decent play now forward...maybe even open up some cap room at the same time.

[qCRae5mRoRE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE

....Take that Jack :p

Its going to be one fun trip over to Van to celebrate and party a cup win this June. Must have sucked to have been be so far away from the party when your time finally came. The bonus for us home team cheering fans!!!

5-2 san jose tonite....holmes*

I hope that NOBODY tells holmes to predict a Canucks win....... that might be the day we lose

They might lose tonight.... How long can a team roll?.....Not saying the 12 game streak but the season so far.

OOHHHH holmes WRONG once again... but keep it up your like our own good luck charm LOL LOL

Back