CANUCKS'- 2010

Going to the Columbo game tonight....be sitting 3 rows behind the visitors bench. Canucks 5-2 winners tonight.

He's talking about the Canucks tonight and hasn't mentioned that other team. Wonder why?

Good to see Kess finally get his HT!

Remember, I predicted he'll bust the magic '50' this year...

Your wrong agian holmes OT yes but 3-2 LOL LOL

Does anyone listen or care?? My only worry is that the knuckles do not always play up to potential when playing under-achievers-and OH! MY!! this is about as under achieving as it gets!!

That is only true with every other sub 500 team in the league. If you loose to any of the other sub 500 teams you can always say, we lost because the parity in the league means there are no bad teams. You better get up for every game or expect to come up short. Then there is the leafs, (the exception) nobody dares take a night off and be embarrassed by loosing to them.

Was a good game but it sure does seem like any one Alberts hits hes in the box saw way worse hits near the boards that werent called or how about the crosscheck daniel got in front of the net that sent him flying I dont care if any team is on the PP a penalty is a a penalty call them. dont put the whistle in the pocket thats what I really dont like...

Wolf

Good game last night. Nice to see the young guy get his first. His folks in Revelstoke must'a been dancin' something fierce!

Good game there on a roll right now,The nuks are a way better team when they start hitting guys once they set the tone by hitting everything that touches a puck they the other team starts getting nervous which in turn they turn it over just to go into the back of the net good example the kids first NHL goal Glass nailed the guy coughed it up pass over GOAL.
They keep it up they could go far.
I will give the last year hawks that benifit they had a really tough hard hitting team thats the only reason they won the cup now that ladd and baffon are gone they might not even make the playoffs sorry holmes thats the facts...LOL LOL

Wolf

On to Detroit, I already have cold beer in the fridge. Should be a good game to watch. Hopefully an early Christmas present for us die hard Nucks fans with an impressive romp!!

Good game even though Luo let in a couple softies. If only the nuck forwards would learn to shoot more often and get a few lucky ones themselves once in a while. Kesler is playing his best hockey night in and night out right now, hope he keeps t up, we need it.

Agreed, Lou was hurtin' last night but he's only human and he, too, will suck occasionally. I just wish it wouldn't happen against Detroit.
Good to see Bertuzzi steamin' along as usual. I still say the guy got a bum-deal when the Canucks (and whole city for that matter) turned their backs on him.

Old Lou seems to be the King of the softie goal. For the money we're paying him he's gotta be better than that. He needs to be our best player night in and out. It just ain't happening. He let's in too many goals between the legs and his stick work sucks. He also needs to get more flexible. Check Schneider out, he can flash out a leg into the splits instantly. I feel better now i have that off my chest.

I pull for Louie but he can be frustrating. Part of the problem is our expectations....if you're making his money you gotta be the best.

Will they hit 10 goals tonight.....
6-0 right now against the Blue Jackets of the ECHL

The home stretch is our time to shine [Knock on wood]

I see the Hacks are in the top 8 still......... having played 54 games
14.gif

:D

They'll never be perfect enough for some people but there are those of us who remember the Bad Old Days..............

They'll never be perfect enough for some people but there are those of us who remember the Bad Old Days..............

Trying times....... ;)

I stayed a fan through dem

Back