CANUCKS'- 2010

What a gearbox you are Holmeszy. (But at least you make me laugh!) Yeah sure the Nucks' are prone to an up & downer here and there but as far as contenders go for the 2010-2011 season go, the Nukker's are unequivocally on the 'Upswing' while your once mighty but now gutted Hawks' are mere 'girly-whimps'!

And as far as Raymond goes, you may want to keep one eye on the kid. Last year he finally busted out of his 'I'm another a wimpy young guy with zits' mode, and started to play with gusto (me thinks Kessler got to him) and has been steadily morphing into an exceptionally skilled offensive speedster with some actual nuggets hanging between them legs.

Nucks: 7 Hawkless: 1

I'm just hoping for a good game. There is major animosity between these teams. The Canucks realize that the Hawks are there nemesis and if they want to play for the Cup, they have to beat the Hawks. I don't thinks the Hawks will allow it. Hawks 4 Canucks 3.;) eman

Could have been a close game. Good to see the Nucks and Luongo shake the "hack demons" they have for a whole hour :D

I like how the dive team cam out after the second goal......Also like Ehrhoff's wrister for said goal.

Lesson learned for sure. 32 shots + 0 goals = good goalie. 15 shots + 3 goals = bad goalie. Well done though Canucks.;) eman

Arguably the best game I've seen Lou play.
Also, full-credit to the Nucks PK and Kessler whose been awesome in the 'Assist' and 'Goalie obstruction' departments of late.

wheres holmes now?????LOL
good game by the boys last night awsome to see KANE get stoned cant stand that little guy wish someone would knock that mouth guard out for good...

Wolf

Well thats really not my wish the mouth guard yes but a knee injury is bad id never wish that on any hockey player as that could end a career or season. I just have a hard time with what he did with that taxi driver thats all..

wolf

Yeah you did but what a crap game amazing how they get "UP" for a good team then play to the level of a weak team???I dont get them

Yeah -they looked like they needed a shot of geritol or at the least a good sleep. An easy 2 points gone-we may regret that at the end of the year!!

This is merely a 'bump'.
Can't have the Hawks thread alive & well on the first page while this fades away.;)

Tough game to watch last night. Well we got a point any how.
Not comfortable with Nazzie's number going up. He don't fit with the likes of Linden and Smyl.

So close tonight Lou. What a bummer.

P.S. Id Rather cheer for the habs or even TO before I rooted for the HAWKS LOL LOL

Wolf

no "real" canucks fan would ever cheer for another team, especially one in the Western Conference!!! haha

Holmzy: You, being a Hawks fan, should be able to understand how hard it is to be (keep on being) a devout fan of a team that 'sucks'. Really, excepting the 'Cup' that they earned last year, they suck just like the Canucks.

Truthfully, I don't even watch other teams - ever! I just keep chuggin' along... bangin' my head against the wall every year.
In fact, I only had a woody twice in my life: happened in the spring of 82' and then again in the spring of 94'. Didn't last long.

The HAWKS have never sucked...theyve just been rebuilding...in a transition...slow and steady...:Dholmes*

Take it back to your own thread there fella..........I created it for you.........on behalf of Nucks fans please take your Hawk Tawk over there. :p ;)

Back