Browns Bay Chum Derby

Thanks for the notice FA.

Gonna have to eats lotsa sox to make room in the freezer before I'm allowed to go in the derby this year!

Smiley.

Ill be there, the boats already at Browns bay.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Team Tailout and team Casper are all booked in the cabin and have moorage and tickets:D:D:D.Can't wait:D:D.Lots of fun and good times.:)[:eek:)][B)][}:)][xx(]We will roll in Thursday night to do a little pre fish.Just hope there is no commy opening that week and weekend.

THAT PiCTURE WILL ALWAYS BE A CLASSIC:D:D:D

Got my spot for the weekend. Took awhile to confirm a booking but it is done. If you are waiting Mike is slowly calling people back to confirm spots. See you there..:)

Ha! Bruce was chewing on a sockeye the other day at the same spot, some people were grossed out the rest of us were just shaking our heads laughing, ah Bruce!

quote:Originally posted by Island Fish Lifter

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Captain Royal...

If the invite is still there.....I may have to show em' how we do it "Gorby Style".....Yellow Eye could make the trek. [:p]

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

quote:Originally posted by Pippen

quote:Originally posted by Island Fish Lifter

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Captain Royal...

If the invite is still there.....I may have to show em' how we do it "Gorby Style".....Yellow Eye could make the trek. [:p]

I always have a spot for you yeller

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by holmes

how many participate in this derby....GLG told me about this derby last year and perked my interest but ive never fished for pinks or have a boat ..lol...are there more chum being caught or more caught chumming:D.holmes*

Hey there sharp cheddar, you can hop in with us if you want. Last year was great, good weather and lots of fish.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by holmes

REALLY?....man that would be great dave seeing as i have no clue about the chum over there...just pm me and let me know what i have to do....i'd be in for that...holmes*

Crap....now I gotta rethink making the trek. [:p] :D

Homes, Im not sure if Scotty's bringing anyone, doesnt matter, theres lots of room. We'll make it work. Realistically we can have 4 or 5. Just leave the whiskey at home.. please[B)]

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Team Green Machine and Team Legend are in and booked again this year.
Good luck to all.
GLG

Date conflict...hosting a BC coaching clinic that weekend!
Kids before fish I guess LOL
I will be there the weekend prior to the derby and will submit a report for those of you lucky enough to make it!
Looking foward to trying a particular trick I learned accidentally last year - perhaps it will work again (probably a one time fluke but my partners were getting annoyed at how easy it was for me to entice hits).

Smiley.

Back