Boxing Day....What Did You Do...

SpringVelocity

Crew Member
Out with little ones today and a buddy... 1st time for my youngest was a good day prawning..... Going to make this a tradition with kids... makes me realize how important today is is too pass on our knowledge to our kids especially when they are young...

20141226_113649.jpg20141226_113654.jpg20141226_144235.jpg20141226_145625.jpg20141226_145704.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Boxing day was a great day on the water with my son :).

He ran the boat 75% of the time and I didn't know what to do with myself lol. Nice to sit in the passenger seat and be able to see over the dash.

By the way, I hear those Bauer traps suck..........LOL!!!!

Great day on the water and went home with a feed of prawns and crabs. Best day of the holiday for me so far :cool:. Nice to be able to call my son captain and me be the first mate. He has always been good at rigging and setting gear but he can pretty much run the whole rig himself now!!!

Hung out on the beach with the kids in Kihea and chased down some turtles, got a slight burn. Sorry:eek:

Spent the day at the Kemp Lake with my old man. What a gorgeous day! No wind and no rain. Got a few nice bows up to 18" too. And a nice wild cutty as well.

-KK

He ran the boat 75% of the time and I didn't know what to do with myself lol. Nice to sit in the passenger seat and be able to see over the dash.

Great day on the water and went home with a feed of prawns and crabs. Best day of the holiday for me so far :cool:. Nice to be able to call my son captain and me be the first mate. He has always been good at rigging and setting gear but he can pretty much run the whole rig himself now!!!

Yeah my traps don't work either. Good to see you took out your family.... See we got a sculpin in pic above in trap LOLOL Sculpins seem to like them?

Makes you feel proud doesn't it, nothing better than spending a day out on the water seeing your son using the skills that you taught him, Congrats John!!!

Back