Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Curious with the large numbers on boat was it used for commercial fishing?
My friend has given a deposit pending sea trial tomorrow and survey. I did tell him to ask about those numbers as I also found them interesting for a boat that size. I don't know what they mean..

Just shows that podding isn't always a good investment.
"Recently spent $18K converting from Inboard/Outboard to Outboard motor. "
Now selling for 15k, and that's not including initial purchase. This guy is losing his shirt.

Agreed! Unless you can do it yourself for materials only, you will never ever get your money back, just my opinion :)

Last edited:
Agreed! Unless you can do yourself for materials only, you will never ever get you money back, just my opinion :)
Podding is an expensive way to customize your boat, if you dont intend to keep it its a big waste of money, unless you buying one that some poor guy invested in, before he invested in it he was not poor :D:D

My friend has given a deposit pending sea trial tomorrow and survey. I did tell him to ask about those numbers as I also found them interesting for a boat that size. I don't know what they mean..

it was likely used as an observation vessel or something similar on a DFO charter/contract.

Podding is an expensive way to customize your boat, if you dont intend to keep it its a big waste of money, unless you buying one that some poor guy invested in, before he invested in it he was not poor :D:D

Pod to keep long term unless you want to eat the costs basically sums it up

One line in the add says something like “The pod seals the transom & mounts the motor”
Does this mean the transom wasn’t beefed up & sealed where the leg was removed? It doesn’t look like much was done to the transom, judging by the exterior pics.

Yeah, that was a big ??? for me too.

@Pineapple Express : Yamaha FX200 and F9.9. Only 108hrs on main and about 220 on kicker. Has everything you could want. Diesel heater. Lowrance electronics, radar and autopilot. Lewmar Pro-Fish Windlass with stainless anchor. Raw water and fresh water wash down. Custom foldup seating on fish deck. Scotty downriggers. More.

Has a second steering station. 210 ET HT

This seems to be reality hitting. Nice toys going on the market at reasonable pricing.

Back