Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I just had a chat with the podded DE guy... he said he posted in for sale in the winter and had some solid interest and it was also the off season so it sat for the month and he forgot to renew the ad.

He paid Pearson marine to do the pod and install the rebuilt etec. He said the first thing Pearson did was a thorough exam of the transom and he said it was solid. Also this guy claims he’s “not a boat guy” so he doesn’t know if any reinforcements were made.

then his mooring boy on the lake disappeared and he doesn’t want to reinstall it so he’s going to move the boat.

It’s still up for grabs and I feel he may even have a grand or two of flexibility in his price.
I’m not able to buy a boat at this time, but if i was if at least have a look at it.

OK, this could be a deal:

31ft Hydrasports with twin Yamaha 4.2L F250s for $47,500

This boat was listed a few weeks ago at $80,000, then the ad was edited to remove the price and ask for offers. This morning it was edited again to $47,500 saying must sell!

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.org/boa/d/ucluelet-reduced-must-sell-31ft-hydra/7129667894.html

View attachment 53668
This looks like one of the old Roger's lodge boats that were sold off when the lodge went under. If so, it sat for quite some time for sale as a bare hull. If it is the same boat, I would be very very cautious and expect transom issues...on top of the standard ridden hard and put to bed wet items.

Bigger than anything Doug had, and far too clean a rig to be from there.
This looks like one of the old Roger's lodge boats that were sold off when the lodge went under. If so, it sat for quite some time for sale as a bare hull. If it is the same boat, I would be very very cautious and expect transom issues...on top of the standard ridden hard and put to bed wet items.

When you see what people sell for $15k and consider what motors those usually come with, this seems like a great deal on paper still.
With issues like having a jerrycan out in the open as a gas tank, you wonder what other issues they never cared to fix properly.
For 11k they did get a steal. Never saw that one.

Back