Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What's the consensus on price on this one-seems steep to me although Arima's have a decent name for the type of boat they are.
Seems right with that new of power and 135seems like a great amount for those boats.

Seems right with that new of power and 135seems like a great amount for those boats.

I am 95% sure this is the same boat that was listed for sale in Victoria a couple months ago for 35K. I chatted to the seller then and it was just a bit to steep for me, but I thought a fair price. Seems as though someone bought it and is reselling for some reason.

Nice looking boat, although I was surprised to read that the cruising speed is only 21knots...that seems kinda slow.

This was posted on CL back in early April at $82,500 and the price was going down by approx $2500 every week or so, then it got reposted with "new engine" and posted at $84,500 a few weeks ago. I guess you'll have to contact the guy since the ad description varies between "new power" and "rebuild". Those engines haven't been in production for 15+ years.

Back