Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This has been parked on the hard at Burrard Civic all summer as I walk by it almost daily. The lower end was completely missing for many months, been sitting in the sun and rain with no cover on it. It is not in "excellent condition" and the photos look better than it actually is in person. Not a piece of junk but have a good look at it overall if you are interested. It has already been reduced at least once in the few weeks it has been for sale. Make sure the motor is okay after losing the lower end.

Last edited:
At least I’m not complaining about 250 being underpowered for a 22’ tinny. That’ll do!

Hmm thinking of checking out this hourston... Seems like a good price if it all checks out. What do you guys think?

That’s a nice looking outfit, trailer looks solid.... if the motor checks out it would be a good’er...

Hmm thinking of checking out this hourston... Seems like a good price if it all checks out. What do you guys think?

Yeah, price is fine. A 12 year old 4 stroke might last another 1000 hours or 100, so remember that in your budgeting. Do a good check on the floor boards for soft spots and ask if it has been moored. Some had stringer rot if I remember correctly. Extra heavy duty trailer is nice if towing a lot. Good luck!

Yeah, price is fine. A 12 year old 4 stroke might last another 1000 hours or 100, so remember that in your budgeting. Do a good check on the floor boards for soft spots and ask if it has been moored. Some had stringer rot if I remember correctly. Extra heavy duty trailer is nice if towing a lot. Good luck!

... allot of them had stinger, transom and floor rot :confused:, I haven't heard of one yet that didn't need a redo.

Back