Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

^ those are great boats to fish from and a good layout for the family, one of my fav’s
They look sweet for sure. There's a guy at burrard that bought one for his wife and kid and admitted after one season he likes the Commander layout better. He's been on mine. For a big boat you're still cooking and shitting in your bedroom.

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/north-vancouver-inner-east-1995-double/6985142750.html

Not sure on the prices for that vintage and size/condition of Double Eagle, so I don't know if this listing is over or under priced. If it is under priced or not getting many biters, it may be because of the perception of the main motor.

I can say first hand that this vintage of Evinrude 115hp is superb. You might be able to get this guy on his price.

I have been running a 1995 Evinrude 115hp for three years now on my 16' fibreglass boat and it is excellent. Smooth and quiet for a older 2 stroke (quieter than the 1990's merc I have been around anyway). The oil injection system is great, it is not the VRO system, nor does it have the FICHT. It is in the 'sweet spot' for older Evinrudes for sure.

I get low 51-53MPH and cruise easily at 40mph conditions permitting.

As much as I love that Gulfstream the price on them is just nuts. For 200G’s less you can get into a wicked 26’ custom built welded aluminum boat with all the bells and whistles and the welded aluminum will hold its value along side that Grady any day.

Back