Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Almost too good a price

2017 Parker 2320 Pilothouse Boat - $85,900 (Gig Harbor)​

Seems on par with this one. A little older put lots of nice updates.

I can't get over the port bench on these parkers. What a garbage setup. Other than that these are neat boats.

Both nice boats, one lower hours, one a full load. Which one are you low balling @seabeyond ? Yeah the bench seat idea is a bit unique.
Haha. A good price on the wrong boat isn't the right choice. I keep telling myself that anyhow.

Parker made a 2530 in the 90s which was an extended cab/ bulkhead delete. That was a good fishing layout with lots of cover and deck. Only seen one online a few years back. That would work but probably rides like a sheet of plywood.

This is weird as a different guy has had the same boat listed in WA for months. Seems fishy. That listing is gone so maybe this guy grabbed it to flip it....

The note about limits fitting in the fish box is comical. When someone makes a blatantly false statement like that I assume there's bs to be found everywhere.
Looks like they bought it and now trying to flip it. Doubt they have even used it since they are quoting the previous owner in the add. I'd be surprised if it was imported properly.

Haha. A good price on the wrong boat isn't the right choice. I keep telling myself that anyhow.

Parker made a 2530 in the 90s which was an extended cab/ bulkhead delete. That was a good fishing layout with lots of cover and deck. Only seen one online a few years back. That would work but probably rides like a sheet of plywood.
Yeah pretty dam small cab, I posted a nice 22 c-dory. More cabin and the drop curtain.

I didn’t want too start a forum, any suggestions on the best place to insure my boat through?
Thanks

Back