Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

A lot of value in this one in my opinion. The big block Yami 200, kicker, rear steering station, suspension seats, sleep bench seats, radar. If it isn't 200k to

2012 Hewescraft searunner 220​

$98,000
Listed 2 weeks ago in Sidney, BC

Here's a US comparable. https://ca.boats.com/power-boats/2022-hewescraft-210-sea-runner-w-ht-et-8908984/

Heck, while you're at it, take a look at these two 22 Ocean Pro's down in WA. Seem like pretty good values as well. The 2018 has about everything a guy can ask for on it!

Thats 2018 looks pretty good. I’m surprised they don’t have a 36v trolling motor on her, she’d do a lot better in wind and current if she did. Nicer boat but local seems to take the cake, unless you have a lot of cake to spend and then there might be better boats out there like this kingfisher with fresh yamis

Easier to save a few tax $ with a private in Canada sale too unless you want to make sure PP and JT get your money.

2011 Kingfisher 2525 Offshore Weekender

$165,000

**Note: this is a private sale, no trades and if the listing is up, it’s still available. Thank you.

- Twin Yamaha F150 DEC motors (new Nov 2020) with 4 year’s warranty remaining

- Yamaha reliance Stainless props

- Yamaha 6YC digital colour gauge / controller

- Dual fly by wire binnacle controls (main & aft helms)

- 2011- tandem 7500lb EZ loader trailer 2x 6000lb axles with bunks , easy glides, all new brakes & lights (2023) with oil bath bearings and new tires in 2020- Spare tire on trailer mount

- Stainless Roof mounted rails with bunks for tender

- 8’6” Mercury RHIB Inflatable tender

- Remote front spotlight

- 2 - 2106 HP Scotty downriggers with 1026 swivel mounts

- 1 - Scotty 1026 swivel mount, starboard side (trap puller)

- 1 - Scotty 241 mount (port side)

- Tempress swivel seat mount on starboard gunnel (for aft helm seat)

- Lowrance HDS 10 (main helm)

- Lowrance HDS 5 (rear helm)

- Lowrance 3G radar on arch

- iPad mounts (helm & aft)

- Lewmar Windlass with foot and cabin controls

- Anchor with 40’ chain 300’ nylon rode

- Flush toilet w/macerator

- Espar diesel cabin heater with hot air windshield defrost and cuddy ducting

- Dark tint windows throughout

- Interior window privacy screens

- Butane stove

- Fridge

- Stainless sink

- Raw water wash down

- Deck shower (fresh water)

- Dual station Standard horizon VHF

- ACR Global Epirb

- 3 new batteries in 2021

- Pro mariner 3 bank digital battery maintainer (new 2021)

- BEP 3 bank battery switches (new 2021)

- Aft Bimini

- New custom sunbrella bolster pads on deck gunnels (Nov 2023)

- Premium Interior ceiling mounted rod holders (port & starboard)

- Bennett trim tabs

- Port / Center / starboard wipers

- Stainless reboarding ladder

- LED lighting throughout

- Compass

- Trophy angler & dockside packages

- All Maintenance records & manuals

Hull Specs:

Beam 8' 6"

Side 0.125

Bottom 0.25

Cockpit 7' 3"L x 7'W

Deadrise Variable 18°

Side Height 3' 2"

Bottom Width 6' 10"

Cabin Length 8' 3"

Fuel Capacity 120 USG / 454 L

Cabin Headroom 6' 3"

Length Overall 25' 11" (without motors)

V-berth Length 5' 3"

Approx Dry Weight 4383 lbs

Transom Fish Locker 24 USG

Cockpit Floor Fish Locker 56 USG See less

Smallest of the Trophy line, that 115 will work, there are a few at my marina. The previous version (1802?) was known for a leaking fuel tank which was glassed in under the floor. It might be the Mer-caha model 115, Yamaha powerhead, check to be sure.
it’s around 900lbs heavier then the 1802 115 would be pretty under powered needs a 150 on that hull the 2000+1802s didn’t have the have fuel tank issues 52gal poly tank. Vs the pre 2000 being aluminum. That vintage would be a Yamaha 1.8L power head I have an 05 1802 came with the same motor and wasn’t all the impressive felt under powered with more than 2 people onboard have a new 115 merc command thrust 2.1L (150 lower unit) much better out of the hole with a full boat but definitely not a speed demon. After 2000 the trophy’s were pretty decent boats for the money.

It came for sale in Osoyoos end of the summer under 20k. Had a buddy go look as I was still at the Cove. Has a big DIY hull repair and needs ALOT of wiring cleanup.
There are better project boats out there for that kinda scratch

It came for sale in Osoyoos end of the summer under 20k. Had a buddy go look as I was still at the Cove. Has a big DIY hull repair and needs ALOT of wiring cleanup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202_182653_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_182653_Messages.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20231202_182706_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_182706_Messages.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 147
Liable if it’s a consignment sale?
I’m no expert but I expect there would be a reasonable expectation that a dealer would either fix or refuse to consign a boat with obvious deficiencies. Car dealers have explicit regulations but I would guess there is a lot of common law precedents? It’s not like a dealer won’t look at batteries when selling a boat over the winter. Couple bus bars, fuses and some battery boxes would fix it up but if that’s what’s visible what isn’t?

I’ve redone the electrical on one boat and paid for two. With dealerships at $150 an hour and up for labour it will add up quick.

Dolphin insurance has been amazing very happy with the price and service super friendly and easy to deal with I looked at quite a few they were the best by far.
They are the company that jacked my rate after I had the survey done. Then tried to make me pay extra for the previous year. Crazy.

Back