Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

hes at the top end for that boat imo see lots of them for 18 or less.. its nice but no riggers etc..
Really? You are holding out on us then. Pretty tough to get a creampuff at that price. Low hours, almost too low but looks like it has never been moored and always kept under cover which is important with the lovely plywood floors and foam. I'd make sure the leg has been off the main for an impeller change before buying.

@Capt_Ed but a chance to visit America and buy tacos. It's a sunny weekend, let's go..

Really? You are holding out on us then. Pretty tough to get a creampuff at that price. Low hours, almost too low but looks like it has never been moored and always kept under cover which is important with the lovely plywood floors and foam. I'd make sure the leg has been off the main for an impeller change before buying.

@Capt_Ed but a chance to visit America and buy tacos. It's a sunny weekend, let's go..
I have my secret watching list lol cant let the vultures swarm my kills... haha

@Capt_Ed but a chance to visit America and buy tacos. It's a sunny weekend, let's go
Sorry , no more aluminum for me

1990 Double Eagle 18.5' - no motor - huge price drop from $22.5K to $10K [maybe because he sold the motor in the picture?]

1990 Double Eagle 18.5' - no motor - huge price drop from $22.5K to $10K [maybe because he sold the motor in the picture?]

I almost bought that boat last year he paid 7500 for it in its current states hes trying to make money on it ill bite a little if he comes down to what he paid for it and IT was running when he bought it. I talked to the original owner about it had a 225 optimax on it.

Back