Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Pick this one up tomorrow just for fun thanks to "Kaelc" feeding my boat buying addiction.
It’s a port renfrew boat, I’ve walk by that boat for a few years before he pulled it last year, props are damage, unless he fixed them before selling, Gordon river prop eater lol, been there many times over the years. The inside looks like that’s the seventy show

It’s a port renfrew boat, I’ve walk by that boat for a few years before he pulled it last year, props are damage, unless he fixed them before selling, Gordon river prop eater lol, been there many times over the years. The inside looks like that’s the seventy show
Yah,it needs an interior tune up for sure ,but at the price I got it for I have lots of room to get it right.The guy passed away,I bought it through his estate,he used it up until he was 85.Encouraging.

Yah,it needs an interior tune up for sure ,but at the price I got it for I have lots of room to get it right.The guy passed away,I bought it through his estate,he used it up until he was 85.Encouraging.
Ya he was disabled, wheel chair, good boat just needs TLC

lots of red flags on that osprey short “canin”.

Number one is I couldn’t imagine letting such a beautiful boat turn into a piece of garbage

2011 Bayliner Discovery 266 @ $55,000

View attachment 96651

What do you think of this?
I actually like the idea of it, it’s a throwback to their old explorer series from the 80s where it was mostly cabin and enclosed area with a little bit of open deck space. Depending on where you use it, it might be perfect for you. You’ll need a long handled net for getting the fish on board though.

Back