Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Good looking boat but not low hours

Good looking boat but not low hours
Full canvas for the helm with a drop curtain? The kicker is a nice touch, but can’t wrap my head around the price if it doesn’t have a top.

A great question! I co-own a boat with my buddy. 13 years and for the last 10 years we have had a double Eagle 206. We do day trips out of Vancouver. But also big trips for 2 weeks at a time.

We are ready to trade up but have different “perfect boats” Rick is ready to buy a 31’ Boston whaler with 500-600hp for $300k+ and I’m more of a sub-$100k shopper.

I don’t know what my best boat would be actually. And when I look at the boats posted on here I realise I don’t really know much about buying boats and what is good value etc.

We have managed some epic journeys on the DE 206. It has great range with a 400 litre tank.

Just did 10 days Prince Rupert-Dundas-Alaska border-Work Channel in June. Then in July flew back to PR and fished down to Port Hardy for another 14 days with 14 of the 24 days total dropping anchor in remote bays along the way. It was amazing.

I like the glacier bay you posted. Would prefer it had an enclosed cabin tho.

If we could find an upgrade we are both happy with that would be great. Because it’s not so much the boat you have, it’s more the trips you are prepared and able to take in that boat and the memories you make with it that really count.

…I think I should start a separate post…

I think you should do a trip log story , with photos of these two trips. They sound amazing.

The guide outfit that has the podded davis for sale on Haida Qwaii also has listed a 26' podded osprey for 75k now

I dont have a link to share but it's on Facebook. My wife has her phone so I have no access.

Back