Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I need the kicker mount in the attached pictures.

ie. a Kicker mount that swivels, allowing you to raise the kicker out of the water and store on the swim platform. Where can i get this? Or, who has a close-up picture so i can understand how it is built?

Thanks!

I need the kicker mount in the attached pictures.

ie. a Kicker mount that swivels, allowing you to raise the kicker out of the water and store on the swim platform. Where can i get this? Or, who has a close-up picture so i can understand how it is built?

Thanks!

I don't think the pictures attached. Worth checking out Western Marine and Paynes Land & Sea online catalogues. Alternatively, Steveston Marine.

Quite the write up. 2002 Daigle Welding & Marine EagleCraft 22' walk-thru windshield 195k. Needs a few more detailed pictures at that price, the comment gallery may get good on the Vancouver Island Used Boat Facebook group

Quite the write up. 2002 Daigle Welding & Marine EagleCraft 22' walk-thru windshield 195k. Needs a few more detailed pictures at that price, the comment gallery may get good on the Vancouver Island Used Boat Facebook group
Sure is unbalanced!

Insanity right there

I was hoping this would make it here

Imagine paying 200k for a 820hr I/O 🤣

Don’t get me wrong, great aluminum boat, but with that power and whatever he includes in the deal, 100k is still too much imo never mind 195

Back