Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Buddy builds boats for a living and that's his boat?
If it has a top it is one of the best all around boats for vancouver island. Judging by the catamaran video it was the right boat for his age and physical condition. I load and single handle a 25, and after a long day on the water or islands with kids, when I’m old I’ll downsize or moor a boat.

That year and series of evinrude was quite good from what live heard.

I hear you on this one. Whats with the diesel? This would be a good boat.
They can be expensive to fix, more money to maintain, but usually last longer than gas, not sure about the ad41, I think @Rain City runs those ??? The one I owned was aqad41b only 165hp and that thing was alway Brocken down. Again a good survey and mechanical check is a must, and a sea trial, the one I was on was the smaller 23 ft with an outboard and it was an impressive ride

Last edited:
The guy that we are talking about appreciated the overnight ability of that trophy model, hence the interest. Three completely different boats though. I don’t think the Parker has floor lockers or gunnel storage. I am a fan of Parkers, but they leave a lot to be desired in regards to storage and lockers on the older models.
I think I'm "the guy wanting a 2359" but I'm also the guy wanting an osprey, seasport, (some C-Dory models) etc. Funny how my name turned into only the one model. I'm essentially sitting on a wad of cash and I know the style of boat I want. I'm also entertaining aluminum models with the hard cab. Hewes Ocean pro and Sea Runner etc. Thanks though guys for all the boat suggestions. Keep em coming

I think I'm "the guy wanting a 2359" but I'm also the guy wanting an osprey, seasport, (some C-Dory models) etc. Funny how my name turned into only the one model. I'm essentially sitting on a wad of cash and I know the style of boat I want. I'm also entertaining aluminum models with the hard cab. Hewes Ocean pro and Sea Runner etc. Thanks though guys for all the boat suggestions. Keep em coming
All good

There were at least 2 of us wanting 2359’s, me being another one. I looked at them for a while, had an accepted offer on one in WA, and bailed on it after the survey. I ended up with a pretty awesome skagit orca for only (IMO) slightly more money than the 3 2359’s around the lower mainland that were available at the time. Couldn’t be happier I went with what I did.

There were at least 2 of us wanting 2359’s, me being another one. I looked at them for a while, had an accepted offer on one in WA, and bailed on it after the survey. I ended up with a pretty awesome skagit orca for only (IMO) slightly more money than the 3 2359’s around the lower mainland that were available at the time. Couldn’t be happier I went with what I did.
What was wrong with the survey???just curious 👀

IMO you got a better boat.

Port Moody launch and the river all within a short drive of his location and he still wouldn't cooperate.
is that the 2359 on Ioco road? That thing has been for sale for ever. Driven by it for years. At the end of the day its still just a trophy lol....
2022 Double Eagle 22 Hardtop/raised deck
$27,500.

View attachment 94065View attachment 94066
Wonder how well that 150 pushes that 22 DE? I would be thinking it would be working pretty hard. If its not rotten that a solid deal.

Back