Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

No but I'm a sucker for a project. I'd be willing to repower but I don't think I'd want to take on a new transom job.
They are podded and from my experience harder to get water damage on. Definitely still possible.

With used 4 stroke power I think it’s a $38k boat assuming the trailer isn’t junk.

They are podded and from my experience harder to get water damage on. Definitely still possible.

With used 4 stroke power I think it’s a $38k boat assuming the trailer isn’t junk.
good point on the pod vs cutout transom for potential water damage, I didn't look that close.

What's everyone's thoughts on this for value?
Just for reference, I bought my current 1999 228 Seafarer in Dec 2019 with a 2012 Road Runner trailer without power for $18,600. I now have $50,000 into it with power, electronics, brakes, pumps, cushions, etc, etc. They are very desirable boats for their size, I have had at least a dozen people ask me to sell them my boat but I tell them my 2 year old grandson will cry if I sell it.

Attachments

• E7D3AC77-9A21-4D03-B57E-13D3B420104E.jpeg
    E7D3AC77-9A21-4D03-B57E-13D3B420104E.jpeg
    548.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
@Bamfieldguy99 stretch your budget?

2000 bridge view by tom and mac shipyard. It is 28’ long 31 really. 15k price drop to 110k USD
He wants a 18 ft cc, this is like double the length, has a cabin and is 4x his budget lol, not sure you got the right guy

@Bamfieldguy99 stretch your budget?

2000 bridge view by tom and mac shipyard. It is 28’ long 31 really. 15k price drop to 110k USD
If it is a V2 hull with a solid transom/stringer and a good trailer it might be a good buy at that price with everything included but the devil is in the details. Pre-covid with power it would be 15k usd.

This is a members boat worth asking him and making a deal on what might be a lot better package? Pretty easy to put 40k into an old boat when you need power too. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/pml/boa/d/port-coquitlam-north-1997-grady-white/7583381748.html
kaelc nailed it! The condition of the transom is what either makes it an ok project or run away. With a 4-stroke main motor, kicker, electronics, trailer and properly detailed it would sell easy. However depending on the how much the main cost you the math might not work well for a profit.

Podded with twins

Sick, not the biggest dance floor but perfect for lots of fishing spots like pedder bay, beacher bay, or even the victoria waterfront! Joking, I have an old Yami to put on that. Strip those kickers and put them on real boats.

Back