Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Oh for sure, was just more surprised that it was rated for a 215
Henry and Paul at Nor-Del are friends of mine , we had 7 of these boats at the Lodge with 50 Hondas on them . They did 27mph on a flat sea , we're they underpowered absolutely but we were a self guided lodge and less power meant less guest problems. I can't imagine 200 plus HP on one of those boats. We had twin 90s on my fish master boat that was a 22' model but same hull configuration and it did 47mph wot and in most sea condition that was way more than enough. Those boat are very stable with only 11 degrees of dead rise but they do know how to pound in any chop

Henry and Paul at Nor-Del are friends of mine , we had 7 of these boats at the Lodge with 50 Hondas on them . They did 27mph on a flat sea , we're they underpowered absolutely but we were a self guided lodge and less power meant less guest problems. I can't imagine 200 plus HP on one of those boats. We had twin 90s on my fish master boat that was a 22' model but same hull configuration and it did 47mph wot and in most sea condition that was way more than enough. Those boat are very stable with only 11 degrees of dead rise but they do know how to pound in any chop
weren't yours the dual console models? This one was probably from Pacific Outback Resorts in Telegraph Cove, and they came from elsewhere, Saint John's maybe?

weren't yours the dual console models? This one was probably from Pacific Outback Resorts in Telegraph Cove, and they came from elsewhere, Saint John's maybe?
Ours were the the dual consul models but Nor-del did make new ones for Pacific Outback also that were the single consul ones but exactly the same hull. Pacific Outback also had some of the old St John's boats that were built by another guy from our slough , Terry Milne maybe but not sure of his last name

Sometimes the heater/stovepipe placement just scream 3rd degree burns to me. A lot of boat for the money there but unlike the lobster boats I saw this year!
double wall stove pipe. if its done right you can put your bare hand right on it. some are made so the combustable air is drawn down the pipe separation. if that makes sense.

1992 sea sport 22' for 48k
seems expensive but sweet nonetheless
Nice that it has a new trailer and a good kicker, radar and redundant GPS? No anchor? I can't imagine how it can sleep 4 comfortably. I could see two adults and 1 child, and one toddler, but with a few kicks to the back from the toddler sleeping with you in the v-berth. Nice winter prawning boat. Always tough to list cheap when you have put 10k into a trailer and know anything equivalent and newer is going to cost you over 60k.

1992 sea sport 22' for 48k
seems expensive but sweet nonetheless
Exactly what we paid for our 2001 22’ seasport 3 years ago. Then we had to pod and update electronics; add another $50 - $60K. Still looks like a solid hull and trailer to start with if it’s the boat you’re seeking

Back