Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Beautiful! Just need to tow a nice 16'aluminum and your set.

Sometimes the heater/stovepipe placement just scream 3rd degree burns to me. A lot of boat for the money there but unlike the lobster boats I saw this year!

twin 15 no less, got some boys excited for an argument on Facebook. No Bananas flipped a big Trophy with dual 9.9 last year I think. Some guys must like them for trolling in wind and current, seems like just more stuff to break and service.
Twin kickers is an unreal feature doesn’t matter so much in areas where your fishing in 500’ of water but when your in 30’ hugging the kelp you want to be able to get right in and be able to turn out. Way more control especially in a bigger boat. The stuff on Facebook cracked me up.

Twin kickers is an unreal feature doesn’t matter so much in areas where your fishing in 500’ of water but when your in 30’ hugging the kelp you want to be able to get right in and be able to turn out. Way more control especially in a bigger boat. The stuff on Facebook cracked me up.
I wish mine had two. And I have a 30HP

but the kickers are not counter rotating.....sorry, I have to pass on this one.

If somebody doesn’t mind an inboard, this one is a lot of boat for the $.
3 year warranty on the motor is nice, and the doghouse is small. Still too bad they didn’t pod it rather than repower with inboard. This boat with twin 200’s would be the tits.

3 year warranty on the motor is nice, and the doghouse is small. Still too bad they didn’t pod it rather than repower with inboard. This boat with twin 200’s would be the tits.
Not sure about where the downrigger plugs are located? Are they water tight?

Striper and a few other builders did a great job in minimizing the doghouse intruding onto the dance floor, it hardly takes up any space. The flip side though is that regular maintenance on the engine is incredibly tight and cramped. Just changing a starter motor is a chore.

Sent to a different buddy who is looking for a big boat.

Back