Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You can fish fairy easily off Nanaimo. On nice days seen people fish from paddle boards.
Launch at Charlain boat launch and you are 2 min from excellent fishing.
That's the plan for next season. Scoped out Charlain this year, but was still a little gunshy and piecing together the gear still. Will be ready for next season.

I didn't even look at it until you mentioned it but the enclosure is perfect for winter boating. The electrical work is pretty nice as well. I don't understand why that boat is so cheap other than unknown brand name?
Looks scammy to me

He sold his place on Deering Island so he doesn’t have a dock to keep the boat at so it’s priced lower to sell quickly, according to him.

51837BD6-5673-4DB2-870F-C4C35CC73407.jpeg

Thought about it for about 3 seconds. I need less problems not new problems. It is really cool though.
Have you been re-pod-indoctrinated after hearing the performance numbers on a certain 30 foot commander?

I sent it to my buddy who is just about to list his divorce house in oak bay for sale and has his eye on a place in north Saanich with a dock. Wish he loved fishing as much as me. His boston whaler would tow nicely behind this!

Back