Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

He has dropped it 30k and is offering a 5k referral fee all in USD. He should have it with a broker. He doesn't have great pictures and if you are going to sell a boat in Ukee great pictures and a video and listing everywhere would be essential? I don't think it's on Facebook Marketplace, Vancouver Craigslist and Yachtworld. I see it's on Craigslist Nanaimo couldn't find it again because I didn't search "Sea Sport" I used one-word "seasport". Brokers will keyword stuff Grady White, Boston Whaler, Seasport, Sea Sport at the bottom of their ads.

I think it will sell but he is now getting into "Commander 30 Podded territory". Sick boat but also unique and a poor location to try and sell on your own. I would drive it down to Sidney to sell it. Buyers can fly in from Van and Seattle, Calgary, PG. If you are going to arrange a survey and haul out in Ukee I can't imagine it will be easy?

Not much in the 250-350k USD range BW, Cutwater and Grady White are kind of the three competitors and if you look at Seattle, Vancouver there are much newer boats a little smaller but almost brand new.

The cat is a unique sale, I love the idea but have never been out on one in the rough stuff. The problem is likely the same for over 1/2 of the potential buyers out there not having owned Cats, not to mention the price of $ and the stock market, but if someone has that kind of money kicking around those things shouldn't matter.
I don't know about the value, but I can vouch for the owners, they are great people. It has been 3 years since I was on that boat, but last I saw it, the boat was pristine and maintained with no expense spared. Whoever is looking for this kind of boat and in this price range should definitely consider a trip to Ukee.

1996 Pursuit 2460, $35,000. Possible re-list.

Guys a bit of a pain to deal with, I actually tried to buy it at one point and then he just ghosted me and tried to sell to someone else and then came back to me later when that guy ditched him. Also wouldn’t give me a Sea trial.

I listed my boat today . Any questions give me a call.
Can't stop looking at it. So much boat, engines, electronics and trailer for the money!

These boats are really commanding a lot of attention lately.

1982 Commander 26. $77,000

This Commander 26 has had its gas engines removed in favour of a lean, fuel efficient, brand new 4 Cylinder Yanmar Diesel Engine with only 111 hours of use. The boat pops up on a plane and cruises 19 knots at 3000 rpm, sipping only three gallons per hour.

291442026_10159331656378999_4578068431964043997_n.jpg
Screenshot 2022-06-29 105541.jpgScreenshot 2022-06-29 105609.jpg

Last edited:
These boats are really commanding a lot of attention lately.

1982 Commander 26. $77,000

This Commander 26 has had its gas engines removed in favour of a lean, fuel efficient, brand new 4 Cylinder Yanmar Diesel Engine with only 111 hours of use. The boat pops up on a plane and cruises 19 knots at 3000 rpm, sipping only three gallons per hour.

Love that he is upgrading to a 30, twofootitus!

That's a nice one, new power, dingy with a nice davit and bow thruster. I'd take @Thunder21 first due to dual power, updated electronics, and trailer.

You wouldn't prefer diesel efficiency?
I’ve got diesel efficiency in my truck and until I deleted the def it was a pain. I have almost the same efficiency as the diesel commander 26 with my 25 c-dory gas at 20kn, if I threw a new yami 200 on mine it would be even more efficient and quicker than a single diesel. I’d prefer being able to go 30kn once in a while if I was upgrading. I can get 6-7mpg but it means I have to be patient and I’m not a patient man, unless of course, the family is sleeping!

Last edited:
And Kingfishers
Hey now, thems fighting words. There is a kingfisher owner who just upgraded to a new 2725 on my way to work and I almost crash every day drooling over it. Not everyone can afford a custom Jaxson or EagleCraft (same ownership group as Kingfisher). Kingfishers don't sink and they do catch fish! My bro owns one, and I would be happy to ride on one, especially with a suspension seat ;)

Hey now, thems fighting words. There is a kingfisher owner who just upgraded to a new 2725 on my way to work and I almost crash every day drooling over it. Not everyone can afford a custom Jaxson or EagleCraft (same ownership group as Kingfisher). Kingfishers don't sink and they do catch fish! My bro owns one, and I would be happy to ride on one, especially with a suspension seat ;)
Been discussed a bit, but I do wonder if any Eagle Craft tech or build quality will filter over to the Kingfisher factory, thereby improving the finished product and reputation.

Back