Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You wouldn't prefer diesel efficiency?
That’s a nice boat with new power but with a 19 knot cruise it’ll be quite a different boat than running at 28-33mph in mine. Both are good, depends what a person likes. That’s some great fuel efficiency for sure.

These boats are really commanding a lot of attention lately.

1982 Commander 26. $77,000

This Commander 26 has had its gas engines removed in favour of a lean, fuel efficient, brand new 4 Cylinder Yanmar Diesel Engine with only 111 hours of use. The boat pops up on a plane and cruises 19 knots at 3000 rpm, sipping only three gallons per hour.

View attachment 81676
View attachment 81678View attachment 81677
Nice boat but not a fan of single power

Hey now, thems fighting words. There is a kingfisher owner who just upgraded to a new 2725 on my way to work and I almost crash every day drooling over it. Not everyone can afford a custom Jaxson or EagleCraft (same ownership group as Kingfisher). Kingfishers don't sink and they do catch fish! My bro owns one, and I would be happy to ride on one, especially with a suspension seat ;)
My back hurts just looking at one lol, they are so river boat looking, for the money I think there is better tin boats out there imo

I have the same boat. That's a great deal.
Wicked boat, my ex-boat partner left me for a 40-foot twin diesel and a 542. Tough too keep em happy when they keep on looking at other boats.

We nabbed a nice hali in his 542 a few weeks ago. One of the best all-around boats out there, tough to find a better boat for the size for a small family west coast fun or straight fishing boat.

Have you gone to see this one yet? Pretty good time to go Sox fishing, and keep heading out west and visit the podded Commander boats in Alberni. I'm so tempted this weekend. Not sure if the trailer is too big or he has it set up for his two-footitus 34 footer? https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/bod/d/port-alberni-1988-commander-30/7490019342.html
I haven't seen it in person. Talked to the guy a bunch. I can't get over some of the stuff he's done to it. And after trying to get him to send me pictures of the pod design for 6 months they finally show it in the new ad and it's flat and flush, not what I want. Plus I don't love that's it's pre 91

Back