Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

24’ Reinell
Looks like a steal of a deal for someone. My friend and neighbour used to own this boat a few years back. I fished on it and it ran well. It’s not pristine by any stretch of the imagination but was a good boat for what he used it for and that was fishing.

I thought this might interest someone with the border opening soon.

2005 Trophy 2359 - $36,000 (Bellingham)​

image 1 of 2

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

condition: excellent
engine hours (total): 86
length overall (LOA): 24
make / manufacturer: Bayliner
model name / number: Trophy
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 2005
I have a 2005 Trophy 2359 hardtop Pilot House. Boat has close door cabin and electric heat. V-Berth W/ Marine Head with Macerator Marine Head Waste holding tank 20 gal. 20 gal fresh water tank. It has a newer 5.7 Alpha v4 and a newer alpha gen II merc outdrive with a stainless steel prop. Motor has only 86 hrs on it. It was installed last year by Cap Sante Marine in Anacortes Wa. 87 gal. fuel tank. 8 hp Yamaha high thrust kicker. It has a new Garmin 943xsv with GT23M-TM transducer, Furuno radar, electric downriggers, gas powered pot puller. Also will include the EPIRB. Two fish boxes in the floor and a bait tank and fresh water spray down. This boat handles the big water very nice. I am selling because I am moving out of state and don’t have a need for this type of boat anymore.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7402652075

posted: about 20 hours ago

♥ best of [?]

Last edited:

image 1 of 2

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

I have a 2005 Trophy 2359 hardtop Pilot House. Boat has close door cabin and electric heat. V-Berth W/ Marine Head with Macerator Marine Head Waste holding tank 20 gal. 20 gal fresh water tank. It has a newer 5.7 Alpha v4 and a newer alpha gen II merc outdrive with a stainless steel prop. Motor has only 86 hrs on it. It was installed last year by Cap Sante Marine in Anacortes Wa. 87 gal. fuel tank. 8 hp Yamaha high thrust kicker. It has a new Garmin 943xsv with GT23M-TM transducer, Furuno radar, electric downriggers, gas powered pot puller. Also will include the EPIRB. Two fish boxes in the floor and a bait tank and fresh water spray down. This boat handles the big water very nice. I am selling because I am moving out of state and don’t have a need for this type of boat anymore.

♥ best of [?]
With Trophy bringing back two of their CC models, I wonder if they’d consider building this one again too. Factor podded as an option, of course.

image 1 of 2

♥ best of [?]
Looks like a great deal, being fully loaded, especially if he got it running good enough to go for Tuna with it after the new engine was installed. Trailer looks marginal but it might get you back to Tsawassen. Check to make sure the VIN, Tire and GVWR stickers are readable on the trailer if not, sell it down there and skip the hassle of paying the taxes and getting the CANTIRE inspection done on the trailer. Lot of boat for under 50k landed.

Back