Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That boat has been for sale for a very long time.Not saying it's got anything wrong with it,I haven't seen it.Do diligence needed of course.
First offered up in August... from a waffling seller - ME. I've been fairly firm on my price after an initial drop and have turned down a handful of offers. I welcome any mechanical/structural survey's and any further questions. It is in exceptional condition.... but come see for yourself.

Happy to see i'm not the only person to use a jack all and a lot of blocking to get the bow high enough to drain any rain water out the drain plug. Thats dedication, not many men brave enough to run a jack all that high on that slope.

Plus it's an 80's Trophy so it's probably rotten. If you're looking for a boat to redo, might as well find a 20' double eagle worth podding.

Nice big dance floor, enough power me thinks ;)

View attachment 71773
I can't speak for this particular boat but I used to own a 2009 23' Sailfish and it was a terrific boat. Not well known in this part of the country but an incredible hull. Salifish is better known for their walk arounds and sell well in Florida. Very heavy and solid boat, 9' beam, lots of freeboard and high gunnels. Handles big water incredibly well. Far superior to similar Grady's and Whalers this size in my opinion. The only issue with mine was that it was powered with a single 250 outboard which was a tad underpowered. Twin 150's would be perfect.

$500, in Mission. Nice stainless arch and radar/ rod holders.

View attachment 72310

View attachment 72311View attachment 72312

You think he could try any harder to give dimensions?

$500, in Mission. Nice stainless arch and radar/ rod holders.

View attachment 72310

View attachment 72311View attachment 72312
Sold , early Xmas present for someone

Back