Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

anyone else remember this one? I can still see my chat in FB with him from months ago but it doesn't show the old price.. i believe it was in the 50's (and i hummed and hawed over that..)

anyone else remember this one? I can still see my chat in FB with him from months ago but it doesn't show the old price.. i believe it was in the 50's (and i hummed and hawed over that..)
Be interested to know the original price and why it went up, id be interested in that price range. Find out anything interesting in your chat with him?@jcon12

Be interested to know the original price and why it went up, id be interested in that price range. Find out anything interesting in your chat with him?@jcon12
Basically just discussed all of the same info listed in the ad now.

I think he just got hit with a ton of messages then pulled the ad and waited long enough to avoid suspicion.

Yeah the one shown appears to be a brand new boat.
Beautiful none the less, but there’s no way you’re getting that hull for that price.
Not a cool sales tactic if you ask me!

Yeah the one shown appears to be a brand new boat.
Beautiful none the less, but there’s no way you’re getting that hull for that price.
Not a cool sales tactic if you ask me!
Ya tells me about the company already! They easily could say the pic is just an example.

The Grady in the picture is a 208 not a 205. Something not right there
I emailed Rivercity marine about the 2007 Grady.It is a 205 model (bowrider) and they put up new pictures on Craigslist.Looks like a clean boat,but not what I'm looking for.A 208 or 228.

Back