Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I own a defiance San juan 220 ( larger cabin) . They are Made in Bremerton Washington, the company owns arima line aswell....very happy with mine. Purchased mine brand new from sherwood.....price is a bit high but not unrealistic considering what else is on the market and high hrs on main. Full fiberglass boat, no wood and hull has a lifetime warranty.
Nice, I didn't know they had the same ownership group. Yours is wicked with the convertible sleeper. https://defianceboats.com/about/

Diesel

REDUCED - 1981 / 24FT Topaz Sport Fish - $29,988 (East Sooke, B.C.)​

I like these but the 165HP scares me.

I always found it strange how cheap these hulls are in the states when everyone speaks so positively about them

Another nice one, underpowered?

You'd get good money on the engine as a trade-in or sell yourself, you'd have time as I think there is a long wait time for 250/300 yamis. My buddy paid well north of 25k for his 200hp yami so you'd likely be able to sell it for 10-15k. Electronics are long in the tooth but a pretty dam good deal on its face. It has a windlass anchor package and that camper canvas, each would likely be a 5k option.

You'd get good money on the engine as a trade-in or sell yourself, you'd have time as I think there is a long wait time for 250/300 yamis. My buddy paid well north of 25k for his 200hp yami so you'd likely be able to sell it for 10-15k. Electronics are long in the tooth but a pretty dam good deal on its face. It has a windlass anchor package and that camper canvas, each would likely be a 5k option.
Pending.

Back