Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Anyone know how to tell the hull year with these boats? Heading to look at this today if it's not sold.
Also is the 90 sufficient power... not looking for a rocket, just a family island hopper when the big boat is in Ukee for the summer months. About 600lbs of people and gear plus fuel.

Also is the 90 sufficient power... not looking for a rocket, just a family island hopper when the big boat is in Ukee for the summer months. About 600lbs of people and gear plus fuel.
Many of the lodge boats use a 90 horse without a kicker and they work very well. Good luck on getting this, looks like a decent package for what your use will be. .

sea trial the boat with a few people, you need to know before you buy it

I saw your marketplace listing with the mix and match items. Good score. What does the boat look like inside?
Inside is mint. The whole package only has 150 hours of use and has never touched a beach. Funniest thing is I had no intention of buying another boat anytime soon but saw this come up and couldn’t resist. I’ve got a weakness for a minty Hourston. 525EDE8D-F8FA-418C-B863-2385CCF8822B.jpeg

Last edited:
Inside is mint. The whole package only has 150 hours of use and has never touched a beach. Funniest thing is I had no intention of buying another boat anytime soon but saw this come up and couldn’t resist. I’ve got a weakness for a minty Hourston. View attachment 70740
Just sayin, your black zuke would look sick on there

Inside is mint. The whole package only has 150 hours of use and has never touched a beach. Funniest thing is I had no intention of buying another boat anytime soon but saw this come up and couldn’t resist. I’ve got a weakness for a minty Hourston. View attachment 70740
That’s a beauty congrats.

I contacted the seller as well but wasn’t in a position to go look or pull the trigger.

Anybody notice how the hardtop supports are attached to the windshield on that Proline,I've never seen that before.Always learning.

Can anyone tell me if this is priced right? All the work that he has completed to the inboard, is this normal for the year of the boat with 1100 hrs? Are hourstons prone to stringer/transom rot? I have only owned one other boat was a 16 foot double eagle with a 50 hp outboard. Just not sure what to look for with an inboard, thanks for any help.
It’s a nice package but that inboard is a deterrent.. I’d say it’s priced on the high end but the difference between $20k and $25k comes down to the little details.

It is back. Last deal appears to have fallen apart. That was awhile ago though. $59,500.

View attachment 70748View attachment 70749View attachment 70747
Looks like somebody is a little shy to tell how much power it has. Nice looking boat though. That floor would clean up well

Back