Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

it does seem high but to build that would be close to double. poor jeffy selling his smaller rig for 30 k and someone built that shadow line for north of 70k

it does seem high but to build that would be close to double. poor jeffy selling his smaller rig for 30 k and someone built that shadow line for north of 70k
Exactly what I was gonna say. It’s not far off. Also I bet those motors new rigged are combined $25k.

My 115 was $17k all in.

Hello Gham,

would you be able to post a few pictures of the back seating area and transom of your newest addition, curious how these hourstons are laid out as I haven’t been able to view one in person would like to compare to how my old DE was.
Thanks

Attachments

• CF84FA62-1D7A-4EB1-9171-1A41C12EFC32.jpeg
    CF84FA62-1D7A-4EB1-9171-1A41C12EFC32.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 61
If someone's willing to get it shipped...

Nice find! Are those yammy 300’s the ones that should be avoided or is that a good motor?
That would be a great next boat for my family, not to say that I’m selling mine anytime soon.

edit: the first line of the write up is a pretty funny typo. “Here’s a boat that can’t be best”

Nice find! Are those yammy 300’s the ones that should be avoided or is that a good motor?
That would be a great next boat for my family, not to say that I’m selling mine anytime soon.

edit: the first line of the write up is a pretty funny typo. “Here’s a boat that can’t be best”
The 300s are good(same as recent 225,250 blocks), it's the 350s that are odd ducks.

Grady just stopped making the seafarer this year. Mines has 225 and it works, 250 would be best. 300 is stizzla approved.

Great looking boat and a heck of a deal with the hull year and motor. Probably under $80k landed.
im guessing it’s a large dance floor and a small cuddy?

Back