Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Guessing very little with lead. If you wanted to dump in obscene money, add a tesla battery or two. That could be cool. Still slow... but cool
Saw a catamaran with Tesla battery banks for running icemakers, ac, etc. Definitely at the point with lithium batteries and solar is better than a generator, propelling a 15k pound boat might be a little hard.

Saw that too, first thought was the Commander 30 for 180K.
was the commander retrofit done at the factory?

definitely a smaller platform, and no rear steering station but a nice boat. @Rain City where you at, did you see those 350hp engines for sale in the other post?

definitely a smaller platform, and no rear steering station but a nice boat. @Rain City where you at, did you see those 350hp engines for sale in the other post?

My wife took one look and said "it's so cramped!"
I saw that 350 deal. Tempting for sure but if I'm going to sink all that money in I'd rather just go new everything.
No commanders were factory podded. I think only a couple 30s have ever been done.

No was not done at factory. I think last boat was built around 2011 and then factory closed. Bracewell has the molds now

My wife took one look and said "it's so cramped!"
I saw that 350 deal. Tempting for sure but if I'm going to sink all that money in I'd rather just go new everything.
No commanders were factory podded. I think only a couple 30s have ever been done.
RC maybe you should go take it for a test drive or at least go look at it. Would certainly give you some ideas

Oh Williams Lake. Probably why there's less interest. He wants another 20k for the trailer. Not an easy boat to get home.

Oh Williams Lake. Probably why there's less interest. He wants another 20k for the trailer. Not an easy boat to get home.
Yeah, I never want my wife to get on a commander, and likely myself or I may have more room and the associated fun! Get him to drop you in Rupert Aug 22nd get your hali limit in Alaska and cruise home.

20k seems steep for a used trailer, I'm thinking 15k max but I've never priced out 3 axles.

Back