Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

To me! Just got it in driveway. Swapping motors with the 90 on Bridgeview CC. Just picked it up today. It’s VERY clean, all electronics work well and trailer is in pretty good shape with new tires and rims.

Attachments

• 220828C6-FB71-4D9A-B64A-29006F81899A.jpeg
    220828C6-FB71-4D9A-B64A-29006F81899A.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 136
  • C7CFC759-8ED7-4BC8-94F0-B85B665A4C1F.jpeg
    C7CFC759-8ED7-4BC8-94F0-B85B665A4C1F.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 80E66669-135E-4DC7-867A-71E38A7AFDF9.jpeg
    80E66669-135E-4DC7-867A-71E38A7AFDF9.jpeg
    396.1 KB · Views: 140
To me! Just got it in driveway. Swapping motors with the 90 on Bridgeview CC. Just picked it up today. It’s VERY clean, all electronics work well and trailer is in pretty good shape with new tires and rims.

Not sure if this is still the case or maybe you already know this but transfer the warranty into your name I think you have a certain amount of time to do this and they charge a small fee. I got burnt on it once didn't put it in my name within the time period and they stiffed me on warranty.

Not sure if this is still the case or maybe you already know this but transfer the warranty into your name I think you have a certain amount of time to do this and they charge a small fee. I got burnt on it once didn't put it in my name within the time period and they stiffed me on warranty.
Good to know, if it’s ridiculous will probably just let it ride. It’s only got half a year or so left on warranty anyways. Purrs like a kitten, had buddy on the coast check the oil and fire it up and looks good and clean. The guy knew he was taking a pretty significant loss on it but due to some family health issues were having to move back to Calgary in pretty short order.
The price is what’s scary
Ballpark?

Ah, 30 days from purchase and $100 fee for outboards over 75hp. That ain’t bad.

Mercury Product Protection​

Mercury Product Protection is fully transferable to subsequent recreational-use owners, typically increasing product value at resale or trade. Our Gold and Platinum contracts are transferable to a subsequent recreational use purchaser within 30 business days from the date of sale. Engines not purchased directly from another pleasure use owner or from an authorized Mercury or MotorGuide dealer are ineligible for coverage.
Mercury Product Protection Transfer Requirements:
• Completed Transfer form
• Copy of the Bill of Sale/Receipt including the engine serial number and date of sale (a blank bill of sale is provided below)
• Transfer fee per the fee schedule provided on the Transfer Form

Attachments

• 8EB93455-9667-47F3-8A49-4ECA57BF58CB.png
    8EB93455-9667-47F3-8A49-4ECA57BF58CB.png
    460.1 KB · Views: 6
Good to know, if it’s ridiculous will probably just let it ride. It’s only got half a year or so left on warranty anyways. Purrs like a kitten, had buddy on the coast check the oil and fire it up and looks good and clean. The guy knew he was taking a pretty significant loss on it but due to some family health issues were having to move back to Calgary in pretty short order.

Ballpark?
Not going to say what I think lol, people might get offended

Ah, 30 days from purchase and $100 fee for outboards over 75hp. That ain’t bad.

Mercury Product Protection​

Mercury Product Protection is fully transferable to subsequent recreational-use owners, typically increasing product value at resale or trade. Our Gold and Platinum contracts are transferable to a subsequent recreational use purchaser within 30 business days from the date of sale. Engines not purchased directly from another pleasure use owner or from an authorized Mercury or MotorGuide dealer are ineligible for coverage.
Mercury Product Protection Transfer Requirements:
• Completed Transfer form
• Copy of the Bill of Sale/Receipt including the engine serial number and date of sale (a blank bill of sale is provided below)
• Transfer fee per the fee schedule provided on the Transfer Form
Yeah it's worth the $100 IMO. They get you quick with that 30 days most guys are to excited and miss the window. My issue cost me $1,000 and it was months before warranty ran out was totally pissed off but no one told me.

Sweet older Monaro all the way from Yellowknife!

Electric Tolly. Wonder what the range is on a full charge??

Electric Tolly. Wonder what the range is on a full charge??
Guessing very little with lead. If you wanted to dump in obscene money, add a tesla battery or two. That could be cool. Still slow... but cool

Like it says in the ad "This boat is a great weekender to get away, drop anchor, drink, eat, swim, dive, return, plugin."
Get away means very local waters!

Back