Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2015 Striper 2601 with Merc outboards for $163,000

View attachment 68094

2015 Seaswirl Striper 2601 Walkaround boats for sale. Only used for 2-3 times. Great conditionds and just did the service.
Feel this is worth about $100,000, even during COVID. We're almost half way through the summer. August boat prices aren't May-June prices. If this Striper has only been used 2-3 times, then it has just sat in the water for extended period. Looks like some amateur tried to buff the gelcoat and rubbed off the lettering.

1976 Hourston 18.2 hardtop. $15,000. Total rebuild. Needs paint and tinkering.

View attachment 68171View attachment 68170View attachment 68169View attachment 68168
A Mariner. A mariner. for 15k. Blackmax avoid and im sort of hesitant towards mariner. I know avoid yamahas 02-06. Engine size is good on this boat you want a 150 two stroke or a 175 four stroke is comparable. I feel this boat just isnt worth anything much like taking the kicker off of a boat. Its either the entire thing like im gaining from you (downriggers, kicker) and the boat has to be complete.

A Mariner. A mariner. for 15k. Blackmax avoid and im sort of hesitant towards mariner. I know avoid yamahas 02-06. Engine size is good on this boat you want a 150 two stroke or a 175 four stroke is comparable. I feel this boat just isnt worth anything much like taking the kicker off of a boat. Its either the entire thing like im gaining from you (downriggers, kicker) and the boat has to be complete.
Someone will buy it. I am so tempted to list my 20 hourston but I just can not bring myself to ask 40k for a 35 year old hourston and I have new floors,transom and outboards. Crazy pricing out there

2015 Striper 2601 with Merc outboards for $163,000

I agree it is a terrible attempt to sell it, but it has the right trailer a 13k cost new and is priced like a 26 foot boat with a 5 year old hull with low time engines. Even the Grady and hydra sport above reflect similar pricing when age of hull, age and hours of engines and lack of trailer factor in. Some love grady’s and some question their construction, same with Stripers depending on when and who manufactured but dual engine 26 foot boats are going to price out at well over 230k new in 2021, and likely won’t get here until 2023 if ordered today. If you want to repower an old hull you get for 50k it’s the same wait time and 70-90k to repower and old hull maybe an old illegal trailer, where this may be turn key. If a guy offers 140, he might do alright.

Personally I’d go for this if money was no object but it’s overall cost will be much more in the long run.

One of the nicest seasports I’ve seen, looks like new power Zuki 300 and a new trailer.

2000 SEA SPORT SPORTSMAN​

Lopez Island, Washington

$89,995​

One of the nicest seasports I’ve seen, looks like new power Zuki 300 and a new trailer.

2000 SEA SPORT SPORTSMAN​

Lopez Island, Washington

$89,995​

Why would you pod it and not remove the doghouse?

Back