Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It’s so disappointing that the motors and drives have given ya so much troubles. Diesel power is supposed to be so reliable and last forever but seems to be tons of expensive maintenance and repairs. Think you’ll have trouble going to a different boat though. I dream of the 30 foot commander

It’s so disappointing that the motors and drives have given ya so much troubles. Diesel power is supposed to be so reliable and last forever but seems to be tons of expensive maintenance and repairs. Think you’ll have trouble going to a different boat though. I dream of the 30 foot commander
After looking at a ton of other options I keep coming to that conclusion. It's sexy as hell and has everything I'd ever want. I'm just so tired of old volvo stuff.

After looking at a ton of other options I keep coming to that conclusion. It's sexy as hell and has everything I'd ever want. I'm just so tired of old volvo stuff.

Has your boat been named? There are old superstitions about sailing/fishing out of un named or changed named boats... Just throwing it out there :)

Spot the red flag is back. I can’t remember the previous price but I don’t think it was much different from this. Clearly the red flag is affecting the sale.

1E189B45-19AE-442E-AC95-02E351C1EDE3.jpegB252AC7C-19E6-4735-A24D-54D55E26E757.jpeg

Spot the red flag is back. I can’t remember the previous price but I don’t think it was much different from this. Clearly the red flag is affecting the sale.

View attachment 68268View attachment 68269
The literal red flag? No one likes canada anymore....

Or the alloy transom plate.. ?

Which one of you digs these trophys again? Here's the best one ever, just a chain saw away from a transom door too...

Looks good, it’s what you can’t see that is scary in those vintage bayliner, I do have experience with bayliner, that’s why I am a bit sour lol

Looks good, it’s what you can’t see that is scary in those vintage bayliner, I do have experience with bayliner, that’s why I am a bit sour lol

I sold mine 1998 for 5 k, in 2008, and I felt bad for the guy who bought it lol
Did Bayliner switch to better wood in late 1998 like Grady White, hence the price of the 2000? Crazy premium for the newer grady’s over the bayliners but not sure how much better built they were. We digress but yes any boat should be very very very well researched and surveyed/mechanical inspected.

Did Bayliner switch to better wood in late 1998 like Grady White, hence the price of the 2000? Crazy premium for the newer grady’s over the bayliners but not sure how much better built they were. We digress but yes any boat should be very very very well researched and surveyed/mechanical inspected.I don’t think the wood was the problem, just workmanship and quality was not there, I learned a lot about boats owning 2x bayliner

Which one of you digs these trophys again? Here's the best one ever, just a chain saw away from a transom door too...

Mine is the same year and model, not quite as fancy and frew frew but at least I wouldn't be afraid to cut up a decent Hali on the deck . Oh and I would take half the money and my engine is injected and half the hours, and it does come with downriggers and a prawn puller and i would even throw in a couple islanders

Back