Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It was laying on the docks next to the gas bar beside thunderbird marina. I'm actually out that way tonight and will have a look to see if it is still there. It's been for sale since last winter...

I looked on the docks outside their offices and no go, it was either out or its been sold.

Evidently Aroma boats differ from Arima boats in that they have a different design at the back - that stbd sponsoon looks "interesting"
I call BS Here's a link to the Aroma boat I want.

2015 Striper 2601 with Merc outboards for $163,000

View attachment 68094

2015 Seaswirl Striper 2601 Walkaround boats for sale. Only used for 2-3 times. Great conditionds and just did the service.
only 2-3 times with a water scum line? hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right.

2015 Striper 2601 with Merc outboards for $163,000

View attachment 68094

2015 Seaswirl Striper 2601 Walkaround boats for sale. Only used for 2-3 times. Great conditionds and just did the service.

Hey here's the world's shittiest ad, just give me $163,000 for what may be the best boat ever. Or not. Come on, at least try a little bit. Geez.

Hey here's the world's shittiest ad, just give me $163,000 for what may be the best boat ever. Or not. Come on, at least try a little bit. Geez.
Lol would not even pay 163k for a new one, but ya would not be surprised if he sold it, this is insane

Back