Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Apparently in excellent excellent condition. Just add downriggers and maybe electronics?

1625916026017.png

Apparently in excellent excellent condition. Just add downriggers and maybe electronics?

View attachment 68003
Doesn’t mention the kicker, maybe he’s taking it with him. Lot of boar compared to what’s out there if it’s as nice as it looks and the leg/cooling system were looked after during the rebuild(details/receipts)

View attachment 68003
Inferior hull. Trophy improved them after 2000. So this boat to me is worth 15k at most.

did that just increase in price?

Yes, this was the ad a few days ago. Looks like it has gone up $10 K or there was a mistake on the ad when it was first listed​

Grady White -208 Adventure - $56,500 (Vancouver)​

8CA03D76-F4F2-43A5-A001-599DA671CDE1.jpeg

screaming deal on a Pursuit 2470 with hardtop and 4-stroke on trailer in WA state https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...e=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post

I am not affiliated with owner, but formerly owned a 2470 and miss it. That is one well built, great riding platform, with a huge dance floor. hope someone on the forum snags it. DAJ
The pictures are interesting as some show different engines and trailer combinations. I’m not sure why people post really old pictures of their boat when selling other than showing that huge spring. Hopefully it’s not a scam.

Back