Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hi. I've listed my 220wa striper. It is in really good shape and is setup nicely for fishing and the 22' is a good all around size. She's moored in West Vancouver, I would be open to reassigning the moorage if that made sense for the buyer.

2003 Bayliner Trophy Pro 2359 20th anniversary edition with Alaskan Cabin

$85,500 · NANAIMO, BC
2003 Bayliner trophy pro 2359
I guess if he can get that price or anywhere close to it, and someone is willing to pay, why the heck not? ...but that is allot of coin for a $45k-$50k boat. And the boat is now "Pending" lol, there ya'go

I guess if he can get that price or anywhere close to it, and someone is willing to pay, why the heck not? ...but that is allot of coin for a $45k-$50k boat. And the boat is now "Pending" lol, there ya'go
Wow, I thought it was worth more with just the add ons, but old trailer, old kicker and electronics I thought it was 60-65k tops. Between the Cat and Trophy it seems like it's a red hot boat market. It's going to be a hot weekend, and the boarder still closed people are going to keep buying the few nice boats out there.

Hi. I've listed my 220wa striper. It is in really good shape and is setup nicely for fishing and the 22' is a good all around size. She's moored in West Vancouver, I would be open to reassigning the moorage if that made sense for the buyer.

What a nice turn key package. Are you upgrading or getting out of fishing?

2008 Pro-Line 29' Express Sport Fisher - $89,900 (Everett area)

00L0L_6VVYCjsRDZiz_0ty0gD_600x450.jpg

Back