Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

older but looks to be well kept,

View attachment 67545
That looks like a really good deal, considering the work done. I wonder about the shaft, engine, electrical and fuel system maintenance. @EZZ70 what do you think?

Campion Explorer 622 with new Yamaha power for $60,000. I don't know Campion models very well but this feels like too much money...what do you guys think? The ad the guy posted is full of assertions but lacking details.

View attachment 64243

Way too much to list.
The boat from back to front/interior/exterior is all new!
200F yammi (102hrs!! 9.9 long leg- EVEN the two marine batteries - all new interior-professionally welded top-custom kicker pod-new Gelcoat/paint and even new custom steering wheel and factory emblem$-custom seats- you get it.
I have $10's of $1000's in receipts to prove WITH marine report showing boat has zero incidences.
The boat is basically brand new.
AND comes with a dual axle EZ load trailer with -yup-BRAND NEW disc brake conversion $$
An off-the-lot 622 Campion WITH the extras I have will run you WELL over the $100 000 price tag and that is NOT including the trailer!! and taxes alone!!
Buy this 'old' is 'new'-one for less than 1/2!!
I know what is out there and what I have injected into this very hard-to-find, sought-after boat.
The only other way to get into a boat like this is to spend the BIG bucks on new and add from there. Serious buyers get in touch LEAVE me YOUR contact number.
I will not respond to queries without a legit number due to scammers.
Thanks for viewing my ad :)

Relisted at $55,000...

27ft SeaSport with factory outboard bracket. Twin Yamaha F150s with 9.9 kicker. On trailer. $130,000USD
27seasportOB.jpg

Immaculate 27’ SeaSport Adventure with triple axle trailer, 2005, one-owner. Stored indoors continually with a majority of use hours in fresh water. Twin Yamaha 150 hp 4-strokes with 940 hours and DEC controls. Records of all servicing and maintenance conducted on schedule by Yamaha certified technicians. Includes an integrated 2015 Yamaha high-thrust 9.9 hp trolling motor with cockpit mounted remote controls (tilt, throttle, steering). New (2019) Furuno TZ Touch2 electronics package; (2) 12-inch touchscreen monitors paired with a TM275 Airmar 1Kw transducer and radar dome. Custom flying bridge layout with 3 total steering stations and additional storage. Boat is equipped with a full galley and head with shower. This boat is showroom quality and has been meticulously cared for from initial ownership and will provide a future new owner with years of enjoyment.

Notable included equipment and options:
• Twin Yamaha 150 hp 4-strokes w/DEC Controls (940 hours)
• Digital Yamaha Gauges
• 2015 Yamaha 9.9 high-thrust trolling motor
• (2) 12-inch 2019 Furuno Touchscreen Monitors (Helm and Back Steering Stations)
• Airmar TM-275 1Kw Transducer
• Furuno Radar
• Full Galley
• XL Fridge/freezer
• Deep sink w/hot/cold pressurized water
• Microwave
• Wallas 2-burner stovetop with fan/heater
• Enclosed marine head/wet shower, Macerator
• Port Side Dinette Converts to Bed
• Full-sized V-berth, privacy curtain, storage below, shelves above
• Sony Stereo and Speakers
• Ample Inside Storage
• Complete Marine Floor Carpeting
• Full Fabric Cushions
• Ritchie Compass
• 2 Large below deck Watertight Storage Compartments in Cockpit
• Flying Bridge w/Additional Storage beneath Bench
• 3 Total SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Stations (All with Controls to the Mains)
• Full Slant Canvas for Back Deck (easy to walk and/or sit under), Flying Bridge Canvas
• 2 Scotty 1106 Electric Downriggers
• 6 Rocket Launcher Style Rod Holders
• 2 80 Gallon Fuel Tanks
• Holding Tank (10 gallons), Fresh Water Tank (40 gallons)
• Self-draining Cockpit
• Built-in Fishhold/Clean Tank w/Washdown
• Shore Power, 110 Volt Outlet w/GFI Protection, DC, Inverter
• Diamond Seaglaze Window Throughout w/Screens
• New House Battery
• Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
• Anchor w/Chain and Rope
• All Mooring Lines and Fenders
• Original EZ Loader Trailer w/New Tires

Asking 130k, or best offer. Boat is located in Bellingham, Washington. Viewing by appointment, serious inquiries only.

That looks like a really good deal, considering the work done. I wonder about the shaft, engine, electrical and fuel system maintenance. @EZZ70 what do you think?
For the work done and the finished result, from what I can see in the pictures, its not too bad of a deal if you can get it under $40, i think it may not be too bad, a recent survey would be nice.

2 on buddies Boston Whaler, and a wash down hose and I’m hanging off the swim grid washing my hands in the ocean, but what ever makes the high maintenance partner come boating!
Sounds like me but I would make ya take a shower before you board the boat, lol

27ft SeaSport with factory outboard bracket. Twin Yamaha F150s with 9.9 kicker. On trailer. $130,000USD
View attachment 67547

Immaculate 27’ SeaSport Adventure with triple axle trailer, 2005, one-owner. Stored indoors continually with a majority of use hours in fresh water. Twin Yamaha 150 hp 4-strokes with 940 hours and DEC controls. Records of all servicing and maintenance conducted on schedule by Yamaha certified technicians. Includes an integrated 2015 Yamaha high-thrust 9.9 hp trolling motor with cockpit mounted remote controls (tilt, throttle, steering). New (2019) Furuno TZ Touch2 electronics package; (2) 12-inch touchscreen monitors paired with a TM275 Airmar 1Kw transducer and radar dome. Custom flying bridge layout with 3 total steering stations and additional storage. Boat is equipped with a full galley and head with shower. This boat is showroom quality and has been meticulously cared for from initial ownership and will provide a future new owner with years of enjoyment.

Notable included equipment and options:
• Twin Yamaha 150 hp 4-strokes w/DEC Controls (940 hours)
• Digital Yamaha Gauges
• 2015 Yamaha 9.9 high-thrust trolling motor
• (2) 12-inch 2019 Furuno Touchscreen Monitors (Helm and Back Steering Stations)
• Airmar TM-275 1Kw Transducer
• Furuno Radar
• Full Galley
• XL Fridge/freezer
• Deep sink w/hot/cold pressurized water
• Microwave
• Wallas 2-burner stovetop with fan/heater
• Enclosed marine head/wet shower, Macerator
• Port Side Dinette Converts to Bed
• Full-sized V-berth, privacy curtain, storage below, shelves above
• Sony Stereo and Speakers
• Ample Inside Storage
• Complete Marine Floor Carpeting
• Full Fabric Cushions
• Ritchie Compass
• 2 Large below deck Watertight Storage Compartments in Cockpit
• Flying Bridge w/Additional Storage beneath Bench
• 3 Total SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Stations (All with Controls to the Mains)
• Full Slant Canvas for Back Deck (easy to walk and/or sit under), Flying Bridge Canvas
• 2 Scotty 1106 Electric Downriggers
• 6 Rocket Launcher Style Rod Holders
• 2 80 Gallon Fuel Tanks
• Holding Tank (10 gallons), Fresh Water Tank (40 gallons)
• Self-draining Cockpit
• Built-in Fishhold/Clean Tank w/Washdown
• Shore Power, 110 Volt Outlet w/GFI Protection, DC, Inverter
• Diamond Seaglaze Window Throughout w/Screens
• New House Battery
• Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
• Anchor w/Chain and Rope
• All Mooring Lines and Fenders
• Original EZ Loader Trailer w/New Tires

Asking 130k, or best offer. Boat is located in Bellingham, Washington. Viewing by appointment, serious inquiries only.
That is pretty bloody nice, love the storage below deck. Does the 27 have a big table that sits four people comfortably converts into a double bed? It looks like that door is offset so it is possible. Not sure I could ever justify an extra 80k for 2 footitis doubling my power and the extra deck space with the exact same beam but it looks pretty good.

That is pretty bloody nice, love the storage below deck. Does the 27 have a big table that sits four people comfortably converts into a double bed? It looks like that door is offset so it is possible. Not sure I could ever justify an extra 80k for 2 footitis doubling my power and the extra deck space with the exact same beam but it looks pretty good.
Love the command bridge :) Super awesome boat, allot of boat for $130k

15' arima with riggers and older 2 stroke outboard for 10k

202988725_10159527349295428_2432943397442840761_n.jpg

Love the command bridge :) Super awesome boat, allot of boat for $130k
That is a beauty Seasport,but I wonder if twin 150's is enough power? Harmonic balancer's done? And that's $130K US dollars,still fair considering new pricing.

That pod ready/engine n drive removed Campion 627 Victoria is now $12,500. On Thetis.
I wonder what the Covid pricing haters think it's worth, 1000 for the trailer 1000 for the hull or, maybe 3500 for the hull since it has a top, windless and anchor? I can't see the patch job being the only work that would need to be done on that hull. Stringers and transom check would be pretty essential before sinking another 30-40k in pod, power and redoing everything.

I wonder what the Covid pricing haters think it's worth, 1000 for the trailer 1000 for the hull or, maybe 3500 for the hull since it has a top, windless and anchor? I can't see the patch job being the only work that would need to be done on that hull. Stringers and transom check would be pretty essential before sinking another 30-40k in pod, power and redoing everything.
agreed, due diligence would be a bit easier with the drive removed too, then make an offer. Seller is motivated, that's an early price adjustment. Maybe ask what it would be worth finished with pod and 4 stroke outboard.

If i didn't have a house on the go.........This one is a buy.

2009 SeaSport Offshore 3000 $152k cad​

seasport.png

Back