Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'm sure he means level floatation or something but ..

I've never done the math to see how awkward it would be...but if you had a t-top with a glass-encapsulated slab of 2lb density foam, like XPS, as long as the top was sturdy enough you could make a boat like that really unstable upside down.

I'd have to figure it out but I bet if you put in a bit of framing structure so it didn't just get torn apart in the first wave, there'd be some point at which the positive buoyancy of the roof would work with the waves to roll it back up.

Maybe if I ever do a big pilothouse walk around I'll look into that. It might not take as much as you'd think. Like a masthead float on a dinghy, they're not big, they just prevent full capsize. This probably wouldn't, but you might be able to design one that would tend to pop back up after getting rolled.

Not the boat for me but I like theses!

Not the boat for me but I like theses!

Good price. These are similar to Striper in that they push the engine all the way back and build the dance floor ahead of it for maximum fish fighting room. This is another legitimate find.

looks pretty sweet for a buck fifteen
No bottom paint, pretty rare for a boat that size. You’d need to throw on EOH brakes and outriggers but pretty turn key. @Rain City not many better packages out there. Sell the trailer to pay for your bottom paint. I might have a guy to buy that trailer. If I didn’t just see my buddy do a $1400 gas tank top up, that would have cost me about $650 I’d be looking for partners to buy this one!.

No bottom paint, pretty rare for a boat that size. You’d need to throw on EOH brakes and outriggers but pretty turn key. @Rain City not many better packages out there. Sell the trailer to pay for your bottom paint. I might have a guy to buy that trailer. If I didn’t just see my buddy do a $1400 gas tank top up, that would have cost me about $650 I’d be looking for partners to buy this one!.
I’m packing my gas now, saving 40 cents a liter

Back