Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1999 Trophy Pro walkaround 2303. $55,000.

Still has some COVID tax but this is a nice 23' sport fishing boat, well loaded too.

That will be gone by Saturday morning. 35k in upgrades and accessories.

How the F. Do you fish 4 down riggers from that boat? I can barely keep 2 lines going unless I have two experienced buddies with me.

That will be gone by Saturday morning. 35k in upgrades and accessories.

How the F. Do you fish 4 down riggers from that boat? I can barely keep 2 lines going unless I have two experienced buddies with me.
Some guys like to untangle gear I guess

You driving it from AB? I'm not seeing much more than 15c difference these days. Courtenay costco to Bamfield McKay lodge is as big a spread as I've seen and I think that is reg vs mid.
Mid Island Coop changed their marked fuel last week. They went from midgrade to premium (was 3¢ less than regular street gas to 1¢ more).

I spoke to their fuel mgr, and he explained that their premium has 0% ethanol, while their midgrade has 5% and regular has 10%. He explained their switch to premium due to boaters complaints of 'any' ethanol going into their motors.

FD

This is the requirements for fuel in my motors. I know it says 90 but in my owners manual it says the same thing

Attachments

• 6B7359AF-B4BB-4A6B-B465-50263ECD64D6.png
    6B7359AF-B4BB-4A6B-B465-50263ECD64D6.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 89
Zodiac
2015 Zodiac pro 420
$26,800

OK...this looks sweet! SeaSport Pacific 3200 with twin Yanmar diesels driving shafts...laying in Vancouver for $124,000
3200ssvan.jpg

Sea Sport Pacific 3200 Cat. Twin 2015 Yanmar 6BT shaft driven engines. This seasport is in great condition with a full mechanical and electrical upgrades. Over $50,000 spent on electrical and electronic upgrades including dual Simrad 19" displays in main helm, Simrad on upper helm. 3 steering stations with brand new Glendenning electronic controls. BlueSea switch controls, fuse holders etc. New shafts and props. Dual helm air ride captain chairs. LED lighting throughout. She is a great fishing and cruising platform.

She is located in Vancouver BC

OK...this looks sweet! SeaSport Pacific 3200 with twin Yanmar diesels driving shafts...laying in Vancouver for $124,000
View attachment 67272

Sea Sport Pacific 3200 Cat. Twin 2015 Yanmar 6BT shaft driven engines. This seasport is in great condition with a full mechanical and electrical upgrades. Over $50,000 spent on electrical and electronic upgrades including dual Simrad 19" displays in main helm, Simrad on upper helm. 3 steering stations with brand new Glendenning electronic controls. BlueSea switch controls, fuse holders etc. New shafts and props. Dual helm air ride captain chairs. LED lighting throughout. She is a great fishing and cruising platform.

She is located in Vancouver BC
reached out to owner. Crossing fingers!

What a rig! Theres one boat between mine and something like that before i break down and get something like that. Im still of the mind that i dont need a full cabin. Ill learn my lesson in the next couple of years.

Back