Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You driving it from AB? I'm not seeing much more than 15c difference these days. Courtenay costco to Bamfield McKay lodge is as big a spread as I've seen and I think that is reg vs mid.
My boat is moored and i don't own a trailer and our hybrid Rav4 won't tow it. The last time i fuelled up i paid 140.9 on the street. The fuel docks in nanaimo were 178.9. I'm not working so i have no excuse

IMG_1609.jpeg
McKay Lodge is looking like a really good deal right now at 1.69, considering fuel doesn't come into Bamfield easily. I was trying to convince my buddy to remove the generator, microwave and extra lead plus everything else to help with the fuel burn. A friend is saying is fuel burn is way down on a new suzuki repower vs early 2000's Yami's. Be interesting to know the difference as the runs get longer to find fish.

2019 JR Marine 42 Foot Custom Aluminum Pontoon Work Boat, dual 300HP Mercury Verado Outboards, seating for 8.​

View attachment 67141View attachment 67139View attachment 67138View attachment 67137View attachment 67140
@Sangstercraft

1998 Boston Whaler Outrage 17 II - $40,000 (Port Moody)​

View attachment 67203View attachment 67204View attachment 67205
Maybe I should just move back to something like this and use the money I save for warmer clothes and a bigger set of balls.

No bottom paint, pretty rare for a boat that size. You’d need to throw on EOH brakes and outriggers but pretty turn key. @Rain City not many better packages out there. Sell the trailer to pay for your bottom paint. I might have a guy to buy that trailer. If I didn’t just see my buddy do a $1400 gas tank top up, that would have cost me about $650 I’d be looking for partners to buy this one!.
I like it.

View attachment 67233
McKay Lodge is looking like a really good deal right now at 1.69, considering fuel doesn't come into Bamfield easily. I was trying to convince my buddy to remove the generator, microwave and extra lead plus everything else to help with the fuel burn. A friend is saying is fuel burn is way down on a new suzuki repower vs early 2000's Yami's. Be interesting to know the difference as the runs get longer to find fish.
So tell me, so they charge GST on top of that because it's a big contentious issue at our marina

Maybe I should just move back to something like this and use the money I save for warmer clothes and a bigger set of balls.
Nice boats but without a t-top you will need 3k of rain, floater and sun gear.

Cabin boats are good for staying married, even if they don’t love to be on the boat, bring their friends out once or twice a year and they are happy.

Nice boats but without a t-top you will need 3k of rain, floater and sun gear.

Cabin boats are good for staying married, even if they don’t love to be on the boat, bring their friends out once or twice a year and they are happy.

Back