Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I get it, but the notion that something has been used for 7 years and the Costs of the new item aren't going to be recovered is odd. Anyway - boat market today.
Ya, I understand what your saying, no harm meant, poop guy just had a stroke and heart surgery, hope he sells it fast!

Couple of Diesel engines and legs on Facebook marketplace for 20k that might drop in.
Oh ya they drop in alright, then you need to become best buddy with @noluck , and pay his mortgage LOL. Never been I a boat after it sank, but I can imagine the thing must be just nasty, lots of square footage, wiring and everything else need to be replaced and the list goes on,if you can get that thing back in the water without spending 100k your doing good, never mind the wet travel trailer smell lol

Oh ya they drop in alright, then you need to become best buddy with @noluck , and pay his mortgage LOL. Never been I a boat after it sank, but I can imagine the thing must be just nasty, lots of scare footage, wiring and everything else need to be replaced and the list goes on,if you can get that thing back in the water without spending 100k your doing good, never mind the wet travel trailer smell lol
Did this one go right under, or a partial submerge at the docks?

Oh ya they drop in alright, then you need to become best buddy with @noluck , and pay his mortgage LOL. Never been I a boat after it sank, but I can imagine the thing must be just nasty, lots of square footage, wiring and everything else need to be replaced and the list goes on,if you can get that thing back in the water without spending 100k your doing good, never mind the wet travel trailer smell lol
Sure, I would want to know how long it was under and see if there was much moisture entry into the fiberglass. I agree re-wiring is a ***** and super expensive but try getting a 30 foot aluminum or fiberglass hull made. Your into it for a 100k minimum maybe 200k before power, rigging etc. Not saying this is a good deal just an option for all of us boat fools.

Sure, I would want to know how long it was under and see if there was much moisture entry into the fiberglass. I agree re-wiring is a ***** and super expensive but try getting a 30 foot aluminum or fiberglass hull made. Your into it for a 100k minimum maybe 200k before power, rigging etc. Not saying this is a good deal just an option for all of us boat fools.
Ya a project, a expensive hobby project. It is a wicked looking boat but not for me. If I was retired with lots of time and too much disposable $$$ it would be nice to restore then sell it, as I said before a boat that sank give me the creeps

Back