Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This one is mine. It's an awesome little boat but I'm finding it very hard to get out much with 2 little kids and a third due next week. Figured I'd post it at an optimistic price and just see what happens.

This one is mine. It's an awesome little boat but I'm finding it very hard to get out much with 2 little kids and a third due next week. Figured I'd post it at an optimistic price and just see what happens.

Congrats sir, 3x daddy, awesome!

This looks familiar, maybe was listed before.
Add was posted 5 hours ago

Osprey 28 Long Cabin Sea-Sport 2014 - $248,000 (West Vancouver)​

3847012B-AD6E-4822-BE3C-72DE93E07FDC.jpeg

This looks familiar, maybe was listed before.
Add was posted 5 hours ago

Osprey 28 Long Cabin Sea-Sport 2014 - $248,000 (West Vancouver)​

View attachment 66019

Ya this thing has been for sale for a while now, it was posted in the winter too. It's laying out in west van just south of the fuel docks across from eagle island.

Ya this thing has been for sale for a while now, it was posted in the winter too. It's laying out in west van just south of the fuel docks across from eagle island.
Curious why nobody wants it. Looks like it only has seating for 3 on the interior which is a little odd for a substantial hull. Those are nice hulls and the price seems within the ballpark.

Went to view it on Friday. Going to keep an eye on it. Was a big old boat. Not sure what it will go for. I think it’s still 20% on top of purchase price for RB fee. + tax. Trailer and engines looked good but the boat has definitely seen its use. Buddy of mine thinks this was a boat out at Bamfield area. Name is Bottom Line? Anyone seen it before?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210523-190845_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210523-190845_Firefox.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 90
Went to view it on Friday. Going to keep an eye on it. Was a big old boat. Not sure what it will go for. I think it’s still 20% on top of purchase price for RB fee. + tax. Trailer and engines looked good but the boat has definitely seen its use. Buddy of mine thinks this was a boat out at Bamfield area. Name is Bottom Line? Anyone seen it before?
Nice, fingers crossed for you. Pretty nice engine package if you don't have someone with Grady glassy eyes bidding against you. Looked stripped of electronics?

It was worth $45k and worth even more now. Even that 1991 trophy for 41k is now worth it, considering you can buy the 18k one in the US with a new hull, then put newer 4 stroke power on it and a trailer and be into it for 50k CAD plus taxes. Inflation in action here, wood does not have a lot of substitutes and boats as well. Labour is going up as well, we don't have great substitutes and CERB is going until 2021 driving up labour cost at the bottom end and even skilled Canadian workers resist productivity changes. I've been pulling my hair out the last two weeks trying to get my team to embrace new technology since we do very little with way to much expensive labour!

The parts that go into new boats are all more expensive and almost all new inventory is gone. If you can get a BC custom builder to do an Aluminum or Fiberglass build for you before their labour costs go up do it! Jaxoncraft and Monaro's seem like steal's to me considering what a new Grady, or Seasport would cost.
Your right on the mark in my view , probably was worth 50 in todays market and sold for 45 .

Good used well cared for boats ,trucks whatever you look at now things are going up, but we have no inflation.

I see a dozen car carriers a day go by my place with used trucks and cars going to the US some used trucks are going for more than their new 2018/2019 selling price with 60K on them.
You might have paid 4.99 for a 2x4x8 last year what's it worth now if you want one or need one today .

Curious why nobody wants it. Looks like it only has seating for 3 on the interior which is a little odd for a substantial hull. Those are nice hulls and the price seems within the ballpark.
With Washington State having little access to fishing, including limited halibut openings, and BC keeping salmon closed it's a tough sell for full on fishing machine. Alaska has some nice new boats like this, still with boat show discounts.

It looks like a good deal maybe half off new considering how it's rigged. Biggest issue to me is they went for a cabinet instead of a stand up head? If it's a Cuddy toilet I really can't see convincing the wife it's good weekend boat. Love the idea of the wide beam, dual power etc but it is a pure fishing machine.

25' Pursuit OS255 for sale - $70,000​

00M0M_8z875FWIDXBz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

This is how a for sale ad is done. Nice boat too.

25' Pursuit OS255 for sale - $70,000​

00M0M_8z875FWIDXBz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

This is how a for sale ad is done. Nice boat too.

Love, love, love this boat. Sadly, with the dollar conversion and a new engine that would turn into a very pricey boat.

Love, love, love this boat. Sadly, with the dollar conversion and a new engine that would turn into a very pricey boat.
I don’t think it needs new engine. Fuel injected Yamaha with low hours. Printout is good.
Dollar is getting better too

Back