Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I know you are on the hunt for a new boat.... any reason you didn't keep the Hourston?
Too soon Max... TOO SOON!
Open a nice bottle of red, grab a blanket and read his build thread. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and you might learn a few things about yourself.

One thing is for sure, when you read the final post, you will know you have just become a man.

Open a nice bottle of red, grab a blanket and read his build thread. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and you might learn a few things about yourself.

One thing is for sure, when you read the final post, you will know you have just become a man.
I had only heard tales of “the thread” until I just went and read it all in one sitting. What a journey, and that is literally my dream boat, great work rob. A real craftsman.

Here's a pretty sweet looking Lifetimer 29ft for $240,000 incl trailer.

View attachment 64379

2003 Lifetimer 29′

-Volvo KAMD43P 230 hp diesel with 900 hours, duo prop leg. Includes fresh engine and leg oil, bellows and u-joints, new thermostat, new exhaust, new turbo manifold, new alternator, new water pump, new belts, new batteries 2019

-2019 Yamaha T25 high thrust with electric start, power tilt. Remote controls, 12 USG fuel tank.

-Simrad NSS12 evo3 plotter, fish finder with broadband radar

-Garmin GPSmap 7212

-ICOM IC-M604 VHF radio

-Pro Mariner Inverter/Charger with 30 amp shore power

-Webasto diesel heater

-Pro Series 1000 windlass, 15 kg anchor

-Ritchie compass

-Propane stove

-Fridge

-Fresh water

-Stand up head with electric flush toilet

-Washdown

-Rod rocket launchers

-Scotty downrigger plates and plugs

-2019 Tuff Trailer 13,000 lb triple axle trailer included

-New leg oil, bellows and u-joints.

-New thermostat

-New exhaust, turbo manifold

-New alternator

-New water pump

-New belts

-New batteries 2019

-New electric head

-New windlass, Pro Series
I've spent a lot of time on this boat with the owner before this one. When we golfed last week, I metioned that he could have sold her for a lot more, even though I don't know what he got.
I'm going to guess this price is well over 100k more than he got 3 years ago.
They have added the nice new trailer, bigger kicker, and the Simrad.
Awesome boat, economical, but slow (17ish knots to Big Bank dozens of times).
3rd engine, and I think 3rd leg. Crazy expensive to replace those.
Also it looks like the grip on the deck has worn off again. It looks so good, then a year or two later not so much.

Last edited:
Good friend just called after putting $400 down on a 20 foot Boston Whaler and said he hasn’t felt so good since buying his first yota 4x4 25 years ago! He’s keeping his eye open for a newer 150-200hp engine Suzuki preferred as she came with an old 2 stroke but he might run her for a couple years. I’m looking forward to some Hornby island fishing and long runs at 40kn in July August to mid island spots.

17.5 double eagle and a yami and a kicker coming on market soon.

16 Cdory

Attachments

• cdory.JPG
    cdory.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 24
  • cdory2.JPG
    cdory2.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 18
  • cdory3.JPG
    cdory3.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 24
Says sold now,good deal .
www.facebook.com

1996 Campion Victoria 627

The Hourston is sold, gone to GREAT people...

Please keep an eye out for a Campion Sedan 215/622 or even a Trophy 2159/2359. Thanks guys

For Sale:

My parents friends are selling their 15’ 1990 Hourston.
They purchased off original owner locally last year with intentions to use locally for crabbing. They found it too difficult to get in/out of so they’re sticking to their aluminum.
Boat was garage kept its whole life by owner and the interior reflects that. It’s mint. Just went over and poked my head in it for the first time and was surprised how clean it is. Has a 35hp Evinrude on it that was running last year when they put it away for the winter. Steering cable is seized however. Seats and canvas top all in great shape. Trailer is a roadrunner and they said it’s in good shape, looks fine to my untrained eye! Slap a used 4 stroke on the back and you’ll have a great little runabout. PM me for more info and I’ll put you in touch with the owners. They would like $3800 which I think is fair given the condition but what do I know! :p
Sold pending pickup Monday from one of you on the island! Who’s the lucky dog? Just drove by and owner was giving it a once over and checking trailer lights for ya!

Back