Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Lots of tollys out there right now
These are one of my favourite older boats. I see them now and then for sale in Alberta. The last one I was dealing on was in Grand Prairie

1999 Striper 2600 Alaskan Bulkhead w/ 2018 Yamaha F150s for $85,000

2600striper.jpg

Striper 2600 with Alaskan Bulkhead
Repowered in 2018 with new engines and electronics
2x Yamaha 150 HP outboards approximately 325 hours
Lowrance HDS 12 Live with sonar & 3G radar
Gas/electric stove and sink
Inverter with 110V outlets for use when on shore power
Diesel heater for the cabin
Moveable front spotlight with joystick in cabin
Table with seats that drops down to convert into a bench / sleeping area
Pump out head
Sleeps 4 comfortably

Comes with:
2016 Road Runner trailer
Mercury 5 foot dinghy
Shore power cord
Lines, bumpers, life jackets
Cutlery and kitchen equipment
Boat Propane BBQ (mounts to rod holder)

This is a great boat for exploring the waters around Victoria, the Gulf Islands, Sunshine Coast and up into Desolation Sound. The cabin and heater keep you warm at night. You can comfortably sleep and cook on the boat when anchored. The BBQ is a nice addition for grilling in the evenings.

Survey for the boat was completed in August 2020 and is available. All receipts for work done on the boat are available.

Boat is currently moored at Oak Bay Marina.

Boat walkthrough by previous owner (before repower and new electronics):

am I the only one who cringes every time I look at that rear helm?
Not at all you shouldn’t see that for 50 let alone 250

For Sale:

My parents friends are selling their 15’ 1990 Hourston.
They purchased off original owner locally last year with intentions to use locally for crabbing. They found it too difficult to get in/out of so they’re sticking to their aluminum.
Boat was garage kept its whole life by owner and the interior reflects that. It’s mint. Just went over and poked my head in it for the first time and was surprised how clean it is. Has a 35hp Evinrude on it that was running last year when they put it away for the winter. Steering cable is seized however. Seats and canvas top all in great shape. Trailer is a roadrunner and they said it’s in good shape, looks fine to my untrained eye! Slap a used 4 stroke on the back and you’ll have a great little runabout. PM me for more info and I’ll put you in touch with the owners. They would like $3800 which I think is fair given the condition but what do I know! :p
I am interested in this little boat. I used to own one 30 years ago. Where is the boat located?

am I the only one who cringes every time I look at that rear helm?
Oh no your not, I can't believe with all the money spent on podding that they could leave that mess

For Sale:

My parents friends are selling their 15’ 1990 Hourston.
They purchased off original owner locally last year with intentions to use locally for crabbing. They found it too difficult to get in/out of so they’re sticking to their aluminum.
Boat was garage kept its whole life by owner and the interior reflects that. It’s mint. Just went over and poked my head in it for the first time and was surprised how clean it is. Has a 35hp Evinrude on it that was running last year when they put it away for the winter. Steering cable is seized however. Seats and canvas top all in great shape. Trailer is a roadrunner and they said it’s in good shape, looks fine to my untrained eye! Slap a used 4 stroke on the back and you’ll have a great little runabout. PM me for more info and I’ll put you in touch with the owners. They would like $3800 which I think is fair given the condition but what do I know! :p
Where is this located?

28 foot 2007 custom welded aluminum, twin 250s with wait for it... 2581 hours. 140k. Does anyone else think that’s unreasonable? Or has the covid market come to this?

28 foot 2007 custom welded aluminum, twin 250s with wait for it... 2581 hours. 140k. Does anyone else think that’s unreasonable? Or has the covid market come to this?

Always confused to see someone storing their outboard legs in the drink, and even more confused when the pods not long enough to allow them to tilt forward.

Careful with this one... I went to see it today. The transom has some **** bolted on to it, and looks very suspect. The boat is in the water (and covered in growth), seller would not allow me to put the boat on the trailer so I could inspect the hull and transom, he just wants to sell it to someone “sight unseen”. Lots of other red flags. Take the risk if you please, but expect to dump $$ into it.

1999 Striper 2600 Alaskan Bulkhead w/ 2018 Yamaha F150s for $85,000

View attachment 64345

Striper 2600 with Alaskan Bulkhead
Repowered in 2018 with new engines and electronics
2x Yamaha 150 HP outboards approximately 325 hours
Lowrance HDS 12 Live with sonar & 3G radar
Gas/electric stove and sink
Inverter with 110V outlets for use when on shore power
Diesel heater for the cabin
Moveable front spotlight with joystick in cabin
Table with seats that drops down to convert into a bench / sleeping area
Pump out head
Sleeps 4 comfortably

Comes with:
2016 Road Runner trailer
Mercury 5 foot dinghy
Shore power cord
Lines, bumpers, life jackets
Cutlery and kitchen equipment
Boat Propane BBQ (mounts to rod holder)

This is a great boat for exploring the waters around Victoria, the Gulf Islands, Sunshine Coast and up into Desolation Sound. The cabin and heater keep you warm at night. You can comfortably sleep and cook on the boat when anchored. The BBQ is a nice addition for grilling in the evenings.

Survey for the boat was completed in August 2020 and is available. All receipts for work done on the boat are available.

Boat is currently moored at Oak Bay Marina.

Boat walkthrough by previous owner (before repower and new electronics):
Is this your boat?

It’s definitely not his, but I wish it were mine. That’s a sweet boat. I still say stripers are one of the best bang for buck boats. That and Robert Snyder’s hourston. Probably could’ve had that one done for around this price point.

A boat like that from a leading manufacture with those features would be 250k new? Does it have a full stand up head windlass heater stove etc... If it’s poorly designed you are right if it is only a little quirky then no. I’d get an aluminum boat expert to look at it. Any engine that 13-14 years old seems to be worth about 1/4-1/3 it’s new value. Maintenance up to date and legs out of the water seem to be some of the most important determinants of value if the engines.

Back