Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

All I could find was the one Cuttwater 30 foot squawker of which there was some controversy on the way, other than design, that it sunk. Are there any others that have sunk specifically the 24?
Not that I know of... Just the 30 Outboard with cables through the bulkhead at water line....

All I could find was the one Cuttwater 30 foot squawker of which there was some controversy on the way, other than design, that it sunk. Are there any others that have sunk specifically the 24?
They're just a **** boat. I looked at a 2014 in 2017 and it was 100k off sticker price already. Interior was falling apart. It had half sunk twice but I think it was bilge pump issues on that one. Put a deposit on it because it was good deal but the mechanic talked me out of it. So happy that he did.

They're just a **** boat. I looked at a 2014 in 2017 and it was 100k off sticker price already. Interior was falling apart. It had half sunk twice but I think it was bilge pump issues on that one. Put a deposit on it because it was good deal but the mechanic talked me out of it. So happy that he did.
Somethings are just doomed to fail - Like Katanacraft/River hawk and the US democratic process. Best to just step back and watch them sink from the dock rather than from aboard!

Were the mechanics reasons specific to that particular boat or all Cutwaters?

Offered to buy pending sea trial and it sounds like it’s already sold.
It looks like it's back on the market. The deal pending note is gone and the adds still up. The sellers taking names until it goes through probate.

Thinking of listing my boat pretty quick here
Will probably make a listing in the next couple days 89 wellcraft 250 coastal podded with a 2016 suzuki 300 still under warranty and has low hrs triple axle I-beam aluminum trailer with all new bearings and brakes havnt even had them installed yet pm me you would like to see some pics before I list it

Not sure why it's not on their website but Custom Yacht sales in Sidney has this sweet 1 year old Armstrong in their sales lot. 27 feet twin 200 mercury. Parked next to a 5 year old 27 foot kingfisher for comparison (listed for not that much less).

Makes the kingfisher look like a bath toy.

Attachments

• 20201212_081124.jpg
    20201212_081124.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 20201212_081108.jpg
    20201212_081108.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 273
This is a really nice Commander 30 for sale. Well equipped and super clean.

Now that is a nice boat. Just missing autopilot with a remote to fish with! Amazing tender and looks like it has been babied. @sam_n_leo why not go big ;)

Back