Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

97051695_934.jpg

2019 Raider 290 offshore. Twin Yamaha 300's.

View attachment 59585
I dunno, looks a bit tired after all those 70 hours.

Pretty surprising, twin 200 especially the yam 200 are seriously underpowering that boat. No chance you could plane on one of those engines.
Nooka marine adventures has or had (haven't been in Nooka for a bit) a fleet of those trophys with the 200 yams. They kept buying the 200s for them for quite a few years so they must do alright.

Nooka marine adventures has or had (haven't been in Nooka for a bit) a fleet of those trophys with the 200 yams. They kept buying the 200s for them for quite a few years so they must do alright.
Interesting, i know nootka ma runs a bunch of those but ive only seen them with 225's and 250's. Seen a couple that had 300's too :oops:

Interesting, i know nootka ma runs a bunch of those but ive only seen them with 225's and 250's. Seen a couple that had 300's too :oops:
May well be the case now. When I spent a couple summers on the esperanza side circa 2014 all their trophys we saw had the 200s. They did run higher rpm.

One of my neighbors in ukee has that boat with tandem 300 yams. Burn is around 10/ side in the 26-27 range. She ain't a light boat. I'm sure the 300's are more appropriately powered but the 200s did the job. I'd think they'd be fine for most guys on the east side of the rock.

The 300s aint getting marks trophy on plane either if he drops a motor. Maybe if he carried a spare 15p and could switch it but that aint happening offshore. The 19p props he has on there won't get him out of the hole on one motor (Especially with two kickers hanging off the back).

Back