Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This used to be a guide boat out of bamfield. My dad and I were guests on this boat from 2005-2020 when the owners sold their lodge and boats. So many memories on this beauty! I used to sleep in the console when i was a kid :)

Oh and it rides amazing!
If anyone is considering this boat, dig into the hours. When the lodge sold it, it had the same power on it (same hp and same year), with well over 1000hrs (maybe even 2000). The comment in the ad about hours seems a little suspect so make sure you do your diligence.
Cheers!

Nice malibu tyee. Don’t see an 18’ too often

View attachment 94460
Man that looks well equipped. Trailer looks to have EOH and looks like a life raft, outriggers and original engines after the exhaust issues.

Again, for 70k, the dude that’s want a 2359, that’s a wayyyyyy better boat, I would be all over that, but again would not buy an IO specifically a diesel
Diesels smell like money, sometimes you are making it, sometimes you are spending it.

I am not a fan of the AD41, there is a good reason volvo put a supercharger, kompressor, into the 42 and up motors, which make them KAD.
I have a KAD43 and have thrown a bunch of money at it, but it is reliable and efficient, so I am happy.
The gillnetter that I was on earlier this week had a volvo D6 440. Big money, but it has such great features, like SlowMode, you can troll for sockeye on the diesel main! The leg is upgraded so that oil is properly circulating even at idle. All of which is nice, but when you punch the throttle, then the smiles get wide. That diesel makes money and is even more efficient and reliable.

That Trophy model has its place, shore power, kitchen, drop down table/dinette etc, Monaro did not, it's truly a fishing machine. Parker is not known for their accoutrements.
Yes if you want a condo, if you want a fishing machine that Parker will crush that trophy, and same with the monaro, been on all 3 boats and handling does not compare

Back