Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I decided not to purchase an 05 22’ c dory (at the beginning of the pandemic) as I was flying out of town and couldn’t get my act together in time.

it was fully loaded, radar, 2019 twin Honda 45s, tandem trailer etc etc.

Price was $32k (Canadian). Now it’s apparently a $75k boat.
This 22 is a little closer to fair 40k USD w new power and a camper back www.c-brats.com/viewtopic.php?t=30826&highlight=

This been posted yet? Ad up 5 hours ago.

This one was up for sale for most of last year. It’s just down the slip from me. Nothing stands out as wrong.. but I definitely remember the bottom painted leg!

Tough one, probably 1/2 the price of new. The new kicker, solar and being under 20 years old are nice features and he has spent some money on her. I'd be interested in knowing what battery charger he put in, how old are the batteries and if they are AGM? Are the trailer tires 10 years old? Is the canvas original? If you are paying 110k it is nice not to invest 5k in these things in the next couple years.

Here are some better-priced comparables but one is a lot older and the other one is a pain in the butt to get but also might not have sold in 2 months due to the premium being asked. Galleon had a 255 conquest that sold quickly at 135k which had almost no hours, you can probably see in the search below. I think it's priced high but given the lack of boats like it, it will probably sell. I'd see if I could get all the gear with her.

this is definately a i/o conversion as evidenced by the vent plates aft of the former blower. good luck to the seller. DAJ
Or like my factory bracketed Campion 682, the vents are built into the hull regardless of final factory fitting of I/O or bracket for OB. As I discovered when I replaced my flush-mount rod holders with Burnewiin mounts, a short vent hose from the plate is simply attached to the underside of the gunnel to prevent water ingress.

Or like my factory bracketed Campion 682, the vents are built into the hull regardless of final factory fitting of I/O or bracket for OB. As I discovered when I replaced my flush-mount rod holders with Burnewiin mounts, a short vent hose from the plate is simply attached to the underside of the gunnel to prevent water ingress.
understand, but not how Seasport did their factory outboards. The vents are to obvious tells, but the transom thickness is less on an i/o from seasport factory too.

understand, but not how Seasport did their factory outboards. The vents are to obvious tells, but the transom thickness is less on an i/o from seasport factory too.
My I/o conversion revealed a transom thickness of 2 1/4”. Year 2000 seasport 22. Seems pretty thick… I wonder what was the thickness of the factory outboard versions?

Attachments

• 584C88AF-0C02-4233-908F-A6DC80591FDF.jpeg
    584C88AF-0C02-4233-908F-A6DC80591FDF.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 27
Back